Bittersweet (So Sweet)

This is my first time making fanfiction for this fandom. I'm not too much of a fan of horror games but two months ago I discovered the existence of a killer who is a k-pop idol, I got instantly hooked. Thankfully I could finally put my hands on this game and have been hooked on it for the past three weeks.

Warnings

- This story is explicit. You're warned.

- Contain spoilers of the series, some canon divergences here and there.

- The characters mentioned belong to BeHavior. Reader is mine.

- Hak Ji-WoonxF!Reader. Slightly Frank MorrisonxF!Reader and GhostfacexF!Reader.

- Female pronouns and female body parts.

- 23k+words oneshot

- Fanfic inspired and lyrics of the song "Bittersweet" by Hartzon and Koa

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You didn't expect it.

Actually you never had expected that in the hell hole your life had become after the Entity decided to put you in things would turn out like this. The change in your boring routine that had become the trials. On a common day, after work, you were returning to your home to see the new MV from No Spin and the flamboyance of the leader and the idol you have been stanning in the past months since you'd discovered his music.

But then the Entity has other plans for you by taking you from your boring life. And make it fuelled by adrenaline and the deadreful feeling of being hunting until daylight or when there's enough generators working to make the exit to open and successfully win the trials and get better commodities to your long and unplanned stay on this... realm.

Fortunately for you there are more people, survivors, as they call themselves, there to give all the advice they can think of to get better. As also, without any better options, some sights are good for sore eyes, like Jake Park and Leon Kennedy. Jake because you'd a thing for Koreans since you started to listen to k-pop many years ago and Leon because he got strength enough to release you from the hook without his arms shaking in restraint.

However they aren't him. The slightly big eyes, the unblemished and milky white skin with the current lavender and undercut hair and all the poise of someone oozes and demands attention. They aren't and never will be like your k-pop idol.

Sigh

As the weeks pass you get the hang of the trials. How to walk, crouch down, and slow your steps to get to the generators, to take advantage of the opportunities when the killer's attention was on someone else, how to unhook safely a fellow survivor, how to divert yourself from the killer and escape safely. Most of the time would work and other you would be caught like a sack of potatoes on their shoulders to the inevitable pain of the hook piercing through the flesh and letting you hang by the space of the clavicle and the outer part of your ribs. It was really painful and you would get dizzy all the time you stayed there. Sometimes you would use your hands and do some force to unhook yourself and others moving would even bring more pain.

It would be also in those moments that you'd feel the displeasure to feel their bodies, or more like shoulders and the curve of their arms and the grip of their hands on the back of your thighs while they would hold you to get to the hook. The most unpleasant ones would be the grotesque and monstrous ones, which are ninety percent of the rooster of killers in the trials. The other ten percent, that are those which have a more actual human like form and wouldn't be instantly disgusted would be Ghostface, the two men and women that form The Legion and The Huntress. For you two of them stood out, which would be Ghostface and the male with the smiley mask and tattoos on his neck from The Legion.