Chapter 10

Hiss hiss bish

Our dear Tomlings pov

Thanks to a very boring day and that Gryffindor supremist, I am quite irritated and Slytherin has somehow managed to look 150 points for breathing. Oh, how dare we breath! Whilst walking back to the common rooms, I bump into Abraxas who seems to be in the same mood as me. We enter the common rooms and immediately Abraxass eyes pierce through Orion. My raven seemed to notice and whispered something to the Prewett twins. Suddenly, Abraxas and I were surrounded with colour. Soon enough the smoke cleared, only to reveal a smirking Salazar. During that minor chaos, my darling snake – too sassy for her own good- has seemed to sneak off.

Dramatically, Abraxas cried out "My fair clothes, the closest thing to match the beauty of mwa, is ruined. RUINED I SAY."

I let my eyes roll whilst I cast a simple cleaning charm on both of our clothes which does the trick. With the albino peacock back to his senses, he storms towards what I believe to be my little ravens nest. Abraxas starts beating the hell out of the poor wooden door until we hear a yell back.

"CAN  I NOT PLAY A GAME IN PEACE WITH MY FRIENDS WITHOUT BEING INTERRUPTED FOR MERLIN SAKE!!! I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU ARE BUT DUCK OFF!!!" I stood there in shocked silence, was that really my young, angelic snake with such lungs. I would say he got it from the snake this morning but that wouldnt be possible, he only can hear random hisses.

Out of nowhere, the door swings open, and small fist greets Abraxass nose with a crack. The door closes as fast as it opens, I was just left there trying not to fish style gape at Abraxass now bloody broken nose. Collecting my composure, I grab Axass (not that I call him that out loud) elbow, who seemed enchanted by the blood pooling in his slightly shaking hands, to guide him towards the Hospital wing. Glancing back at Axas, I can tell hes panicking but keeping it quiet.

Ever since that raven head came, Ive started feeling, feeling feelings! Definitely something Im not used to, I despise to admit it, but it may scare me, just a little bit I finally leave Abraxas at the hospital and now in my truly missed bed. Thoughts swarm my head like angry wasps, unknowingly time tics by and Nagini slithers onto my bed after a while. She doesnt say anything; just looks at me with worried, caring eyes.

"I'm fine, dont worry darling I whisper softly to my dear snake." Ive definitely grown attached to her despite her sassiness towards me.

"Hadrian and Ivy says sleep well and sweet dreams tomling" Nagini hisses back sleepy but worry still evident in her eyes. My darling curls up on the pillow next to me and falls into deep slumber soon enough. I stare up at the canopy, curtains closed and warded, as I drifted to sleep from uneasy thoughts and wondering who is Ivy, to surprisingly sweet dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya there,

I'm sorry for not updating in who knows how long and for this being so short and probably not as high quality as other chapters, I'm going to try to find time to work more on my writing skills and organise the storyline again.

Anyway, I hope you have a lovely day or night💜🖤💜