First part

Soma was only 5 at the time when he meet erina Nakiri. He had traveled with his dad everywhere since their was no one at home to look after him. One day he had went to a gigantic mansion. He was completely shocked and confused

"Dad what are we doing here" asked the young soma.

"I'm hear to cook for the head of the Nakiri family it won't be that long but we're allowed to stay the night here so bring your stuff and put them in our room" Said joichiro to his son as soma grabs all the bags with him helping.

Later that day when joichiro was cooking for Senzaemon

"So how's the food" asked joichiro

It's really good even better than last time said senzaemon when laughing

But little did they know their was two little kids watching from a far chatting to each other

So what's your name asked young soma

"My name is erina nakiri but you could call me the God Tongue" said Erina in a happy tone

"Well anyway God tongue my name is soma Yukihira that's my dad over their" said soma kinda mocking her and giggling.

"That's my grandfather he owns this whole land and also runs this massive cooking school for only the top ranked chiefs" said Erina bragging about her grandfather.

"Well then I guess I know where I'm going in the future then" said soma while thinking about the next dish he is going to try and beat his dad with.

"Well I better get going before my dad gets back and yells at me but if you do make it her I guess we will see more of each other then" said erina blushing not knowing what it meant.

"Okay well see ya then I guess" said soma as erina walked off. In soma's thoughts: I think there is something up with her.

Soma had sat thinking about her for a while until night came and he had to go to sleep. When soma and joichiro where heading home soma asked out of know where.

Hey dad could I go to this school when I'm older plzzzzz begged soma

"Of course you can that's actually what me and the old man where talking about" explained joichiro

Soma had slept peacefully in the car after knowing that he will see her again.

10 years later Soma has just turned 15 and starting a brand new school he hasn't stopped thinking about erina since faint full day and all he wants to do is cook her a single dish.

However soma still had to go through an entrance exam that everyone has to do. Unlucky for soma he had the strictest examiner their her name was erina nakiri 10th seat on the council of ten.

It was soma first time hearing that name in so long that wasn't in his thoughts.

Soma just causally walks up to erina

"Hey what's up erina" shouted soma while still walking towards her.

"S-soma" erina hesitated for a second trying to recognise who had just called her.

"Yep that's me the one and only" said soma with his unique smile.

Everyone else who was their was wondering how them two knew each other. Some where even thinking that they where dating.

"Sorry soma this can wait till after you actually pass the exam that's if you do" She had said with a smile trying to challenge him.

So the challenge was that you had to cook something using eggs but if they hadn't got to the god tongue satisfied then they would never be able to try again. At that moment hundreds of people had ran out so that at least they could have another shot.

and after all them leaving there was but one soma Yukihira left standing.

"So it's only you then" said erina with a grin on her face.

"Of course, I did say I would be joining this school and their is no doubt that you will like my food" said soma with a confident tone and smile

"Ok well be my guest go on and make anything you want with egg in it" said Erina

15 mins later soma made the same dish as the show

"Go on have a try of this delicious food" said soma as all the things are melting into the rice.

"That smells delicious I need to know what it tastes like" thought erina. "Ok I will have a taste and if I don't like you will be leaving and never coming back" said erina in a harsh kind of tone

"Well of Course that's how it works around here isn't it nakiri" said soma really confident.

Erina stood back for a moment to fully understand the dish she is about to eat it was the most glorious dish she has seen in a long time is sitting right in front of her and she is flabbergasted

Hope you like this first part don't know how long till the second part