𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

Muichiro ignored the hashira's, he was irritated. He didn't know why the hell he even saved the demon anyways. Wanting to forget about the demon made him think more.

[Muichiro POV]

This is so idiotic, why would I catch a demon? I thought I would forget, but the whole time my mind went back to him. It must've been that tonedeaf voice of his, right?

Or the ugly mask he had on. I grabbed on to his mask to lift it up, his face moved away to the side. As I try to take it off he kept moving his face around, dodging me.

Irritated, confused and intrigued I flicked the side of his face near the jawline and cheek that wasn't covered by the mask. The demon flinched.

[Shinobu] "Hmm...interesting....You can take him away."

[Kakushi] "Y-yes lady Shinobu!"

They ran over to (Y/n), Muichiro gripped onto his kimono, unwilling to let him go.

[Kakushi] "Uh...M-muichiro..?"

The kakushi's whispered to Muichiro who let go immediately after realizing what he's doing. The kakushi's raised their eyebrows before leaving quickly with (Y/n) body.

-----Time skipping abilities----

"Amazing (Y/n), this is the first time you danced.....only for me atleast..."

Muichiro blushed bashfully and turned away. He was about 11 and looked up at (Y/n) with his blue sparkling eyes. The boy's stayed under a huge tree, eating peaches...well only Muichiro really.

Yuuchiro was off getting water, so it was only the two of them really. (Y/n) remembered was that he was really hungry....Muichiro's scent smelt oddly intoxicating, but he would push it away like another normal day.

[Muichiro] "Hey...(Y/n)...?"

(Y/n) turned around and Muichiro leaned close. He pecked the cheek of the wooden mask, which made (Y/n) eyes widened.

Although he was still hungry, it was as if the peck made him less hungry....or satisfied? The boy didn't understand, but his heart sped up.

(Y/n) woke up, and sat up. He was starving....he wanted to drink someone's blood or if he's

lucky...flesh...he shook his head as he shouldn't be thinking about such things and quickly made his way out the building without making any noises.

He needed to calm himself. (Y/n) grabbed his arm that shook violently, without blood or flesh he was unstable.

The demon roamed around, avoiding all the areas that had westeria flowers and somehow ended up in the bamboo forest.

[Y/n] "Hungry....."

(Y/n) scratched his hand till it bled and kept doing so until he smelt a delicious human scent. he covered his nose and began to run.

Unfortunately the twigs below him crunched loudly catching the person's attention, and the mysterious figure chased after him. The blood trails were quite easy to spot, as it led them straight to (Y/n).

[Muichiro] "Idiot."

Muichiro came from above and use his body weight. He landed on top of the boy who tried to crawl away, before he succumbed.

When Muichiro reached his hand out to remove the mask on the boy, he snapped. (Y/n) growled loudly and grabbed his hand.

Muichiro widened his eyes, (Y/n) had bit his arm and began sucking it desperately.

"AHH!! What are you doing (Y/n)!? It...i-it hurts!"

His memory of Muichiro him backing away in fear with blood coming out of his neck.

(Y/n) stopped drinking and ran away quickly. Muichiro held his arm that was pierced from (Y/n) fangs. He glared in the direction the boy ran.

[Muichiro] "Tch."

He stood up, but his thoughts wondered on his lips which were luscious, plump and looked kissable. The way he licked Muichiro's arm with a small blush.

Muichiro pushed the thought away, it was absolutely absurd to think about these things and to a demon? Fuck that...but from afar you could see his ear reddening, even with no emotions on his face.

That's the end of the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to leave comments and votes! Other than that have a splendid day.

Goodday or what I like to say, Goodnight~