All of this is killing me

Taeyong worked hard for his family he was there for his younger brother when his parents divorced and supported him when he came out as gay even though his homophobic mom kicked them out this didn't stop taeyong from getting a job and studying to support his brother. Luckily for him their father was rich and accepted haechan for who he was so now their father supported them. Taeyong was really happy finally haechan could live like a normal kid but what he didn't know was that this was the start of haechan's bad luck.

Haechan POV
I was finally happy I could live my life without burdening taeyong. I went to class and told my friends renjun and chenle the good news they were so happy for me. They really were the best friends you could ask for when I came out as gay everyone else started avoiding me or bullying me but they stayed by my side. "Hey channie since everything is good at home do you mind if I set you up on a date, my boyfriend jaemin has a really nice friend and I think he's perfect for you" renjun said I agreed I was pretty excited as I never dated anyone before. Chenle on the other hand seemed uncomfortable he couldn't look me in the eyes.

During lunch we sat on jaemin's table with his jock friends. Jaemin smiled and introduced me to his friend mark. Honestly me and mark hit it off mark was the best boyfriend ever he took care of me and he even gave me his basketball jersey I was totally in love with him.

After a few months together mark invited me to a party. It was very loud and I got separated from mark but luckily I found chenle and we were looking for mark and chenle's boyfriend jisung.

We went upstairs and I could see mark in a dimly lit room I was about to call his name but I saw he was in the room with jisung, renjun, jaemin and jeno, they were all laughing and when I got closer I heard what they were talking about. "He's such a dumb slut I thought it would be hard to get him into bed but he practically jumped on me" mark said. "Yeah haechan is pretty stupid he easily agreed to date you" renjun said as he laughed. "That's what he gets for rejecting me" jeno said.

My heart dropped I just ran away chenle saw me crying and ran behind me I ran all the way home and banged on the door crying. Taeyong opened the door and I collapsed crying on top of him as chenle caught up with me. I chocked on a sob as chenle told taeyong everything.

Taeyong POV
I was hanging out at home alone when I heard someone banging on the door I opened it and saw haechan he was crying bitterly so I held him to calm him down I saw chenle run after him and I looked worriedly at him. I took the 2 of them inside and got them beverages to calm down but haechan was still lightly sobbing I held my little brother wondering what could have happened to make him this sad. I looked at chenle for an explanation.

Chenle fumbled with his fingers and looked at haechan for permission, haechan just nodded. Chenle told him everything from when renjun introduced mark to haechan to the events of today.

I was furious this was too similar to what happened to my best friend and now my own little brother. I was mad as hell I was going to go beat up this mark boy as I got up to beat him haechan stopped me. I looked into my little brother's eyes and knew beating this guy wouldn't make him feel as much pain as my brother felt this guy broke not only my brother's heart but also his spirit and trust.

That's when it hit me, I turned to chenle with a sinister smile and asked "do you want retribution?" Chenle seemed to understand what I meant and returned the smirk. "Well only if you help me teach my boyfriend a lesson it seems he was in on this little prank" chenle replied his words dripped with venom. I knew he was perfect for the job, those boys didn't know what was coming.