⇢ ˗ˏˋ introductions ࿐ྂ

Start from the beginning

✧・゚: * ˚ ✦ ↳

Her heart

              bloomed sunflowers

so she would

always face the light

— GEMMA TROY   

✧・゚: * ˚ ✦ ↳❝ SUMMARY!

Arisha Ahmed belonged in the Capitol. She didn't understand the looks that were thrown her way every time people found out she was from District 2. Hadn't she and her family earned their place in the Capitol?

The Ahmed family had blocks and blocks of factories and facilities at District 2. And during the war Arisha's family had made the decision to side with the Capitol. After the war her family had warned a luxurious life at the Capitol as a reward for siding with the president.

Her family's achievement was something for which Arisha took great pride in. She eagerly told people where she was from and how she had gotten where she was.

Such an impressive achievement, wasn't it?

Even though Arisha's mother's deep pockets were respected, the Capitol Citizens didn't share in the same enthusiasm as her when it came to her lineage. They saw the newly rich climbers in the Capitol as District litter chipping away at their order by simply being present.

Arisha Ahmed brushed off every outcasted action thrown her way and never missed a chance to prove herself worthy of what she had.

Another opportunity came to her in the form of the tenth Hunger Games as she gets chosen as a mentor.

She wants to win.

After Sejanus Plinth scored the District 2 boy named Marcus, Arisha takes an interest to the towering and strong tribute. She would have a great advantage if only she could get her own tribute allied with the Plinth boy's tribute.

Working alongside Sejanus Plinth wasn't something that would usually be at the top of her to-do list.

Even if they shared the same heritage, they never had any proper interaction with each other before. The way his eyes would dart away every time they locked on her own, maybe he was too arrogant to even acknowledge her presence?

Little does she know about the flutter in his heart every time he is in her presence or the alignment of glittering swallowtails and monarchs.

Sejanus Plinth was everything Arisha Ahmed thought he wasn't.

Arisha finds herself intrigued by the boy, feeling more tuned in as if she were a radio that's found her frequency both calm and intense at the same time.

As the games bring forth an orchestra of challenges and trouble waiting for her at every corner like the unwanted and unexpected rain after a warm sunlit day, Arisha finds herself falling into a tangle of mess scattered with irresistible love. . .

Will the odds ever be in her favour?

✧・゚: * ˚ ✦ ↳ MEET THE CAST!

Mehazabien Chowdhury