~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day

Start from the beginning

we arrived at Ichiraku's and sat down. "Two miso ramen's please!" Naruto ordered.

"Coming right up!" The old man shouted.

Naruto turned to me, he turned red again. Before he could say anything our ramen was placed in front of us.

"So you two on a date?" Ayame asked smirking as she looked at the two of us.

Naruto looked at me not knowing what to say. I looked back at him, since both of us didn't say anything her smirk grew.

To stop himself from having to say anything he shoved some noodles in his mouth, I giggled as they hung out of his mouth. I followed his example and shoved some food in my mouth.

We both turned when we heard two sets of feet walking. I smiled when I saw Jirayia and Tsunade. "Hey Pervy Sage, Granny!" I greeted.

Tsunade's cheeks had a tint of pink, meaning she has been drinking. "Hey Yuki, Naruto." She smiled as she sat down next to me, Jirayia next to Tsunade.

"What are you two doing here?" Jirayia asked leaning over so he could see us.

"Eating?" I tilted my head like it was obvious.

"Their on a date." Ayame whispered to the two adults, causing them to grin.

"Just eating huh?" Jirayia asked. "Did he give you chocolates?"

"Well, yeah, but for some reason so does everyone else on this day." I shrugged. "Although Naruto-kun got my my favorite!"

I turned to him and smiled, he nodded and looked down again to stuff his face.

"So you are on a date, right?" Ayame asked as she and the two other adults leaned in.

I put a finger to my chin thinking, not noticing Naruto look at me also. "Well, I guess it could be called a date." I considered.

The blonde boy grinned with pleasure as he went back to eating, Tsunade and Jirayia smirked looking at each other. Ayame grinned, "Then this will be on the house."

I smiled looking at Naruto, "So what ya wanna do after this?"

"How about we walk around?" He almost asked, I giggled.

"I guess, maybe we can find something to do." I said as I finished my food.

He nodded and grabbed my hand leading me out.

I looked up at him, he looked nervous but smiled at me. I smiled back as we walked towards a lake. I clapped my hands as I dragged him towards the water.

"Hey! Do you have any Kunai?" I asked, he sweatdropped at me but shook his head.

"Oh." I looked back at the lake, the one that had lots of fish.

"Hmm, you know. Our village is kinda boring, all I can think of doing is maybe training, but this is our day off." I scratched my head.

Naruto smiled as he looked at the sky, which was a mixture of pinks, yellows, blues, and purples. "I think I know a place to go." He took my hand again as he lead me towards the Hokage monument.

I laughed as I looked at the Hokage faces, "What, are we going to pain the Hokage Faces?"

He shook his head, "Since you said this was a date, and the sun is setting I thought it would be a good thing to look at the sunset, is that okay?" He sounded nervous, just like me he knew nothing of what people do on a date.

"Sure!" I smiled as I let him lead me to the rocks.

As we got to the base I grinned and let go of his hand. "I'll race ya!" Without warning I took off laughing as I ran.

"Yuki-chan!" Naruto shouted as he ran behind me.

Although with my clothing I wasn't able to run as fast, so Naruto was able to catch up with me easily. I squealed when he grabbed me around the waist and continue to run.

"Hey! That was supost to be a race!" I whined, he laughed as he ran to the top of the monument and looked down at me.

Before I could stop myself I pecked him on his whiskered cheek, I jumped out of his arms as my face burned and turned to the sunset. I gave a quick glance to Naruto, who was holding his cheek looking shocked.

I smiled as I leaned on his shoulder, "I had fun today, Naruto-kun."

End of Chapter 5! As I said before this is not related to the story line, just a little special for Valentines day, which is coming up. I don't think Yuki was all in character and I'm sorry about that, tell me if you think she was.

This chapter is not edited