⇢ ˗ˏˋ ten ࿐ྂ

Start from the beginning

then your lips meet again, this time not so timidly, but with the same longing.

kissing passionately hyouma pushes your shirt up with his hands while you help him take it off, stretching your arms up.

a little later it falls to the floor and he starts to spread soft kisses over your neck up to your collarbone. a light moan escapes you, you play with his hair, put your head in the neck with pleasure.

while he spreads kisses on your chest, you unbutton his old shirt and pull it off his body.
your hands wander over his bare chest, down over his belly to the waistband of his jeans.

playfully you push him backwards, so that he falls with his back into the mattress and dust particles are stirred up.

hyouma is now bent over you, a mischievous smile gracing his lips.

━ 感覚期 ━

you don't know how much time has passed in the meantime, just lying there on the small bed and silent.

you keep drawing small circles on his chest with your finger, listen to his regular heartbeat and have closed your eyes. while you seem to be free from all worries, they are already making their circles in hyoumas head again.

his gaze is fixed on the ceiling, while he subconsciously strokes your hair.

you enjoy the light touches on your skin, enjoy the moment of calm and the moment of security.

"what are you thinking about?" you finally ask as you rest your chin on his chest and look at him.

"how to go on."

you sigh softly, recognizing from his facial expression the heavy thoughts that torment him, the worries that eat into his comfort.

"we're here for now. everything's fine right now" you start, but your boyfriend shakes his head, barely noticeable.

"yes, everything is fine now, but we know it will soon be different again. we can't stay with yumi forever, we'd be putting her in danger too"

"and knowing you, you're already thinking about how to go on, aren't you?" you prop yourself up in bed.

"yumi made me think about my past, and i thought of someone else we could go to for the time being," he begins, eyeing you as you brush a few strands of hair from your face with your fingers. "he left town around the same time as her," he grips your waist to pull you back against his chest.

"i didn't know that."

"rensuke lives with his girlfriend. they both wrote me a letter a long time ago, that's how i know."

"but how do you know he won't turn us in to the police?"

"rensuke is by far the most trustworthy person i've ever met. he would listen to us and understand the situation. his girlfriend the same" he answers and you can hear the confidence in his voice.

"you trust them and i trust you. i would follow you anywhere" a smile forms on your lips and that conjures one for him as well.

he looks at you silently, feeling the tingling in his stomach, just like on the first day.

"i wish i could give you the world, because you deserve it baby" he holds you tightly in his arms, as if he was afraid that you could be torn away from them at any moment.

"i already have the world, because i have you, hyouma" your head rests on his chest. you listen to the regular beat of his heart - it beats only for you.