Childhood friends

Rin,Haru,and Makoto all childhood friends growing up figuring them selfs out, One day rin realizes, when Makoto and Haru and himself were at Lunch, that he likes Haru he was looking at him and heard his heart skip a beat Rin thought about it all night realizing he liked everything about Haru his hair his eyes his love for water etc. Rin wanted to tell Makoto so he can help him the only thing Rin didn't realize was that Makoto had also had a crush on Haru but Makoto had realized it sooner than Rin. Makoto wanted to tell Rin about his crush today so he walked to the pool where he knew rin would be and since he knew everything about Haru he knew he would be at his house right now. He walks over to Rin tapping him when he got by him "Hey whatcha doing" Rin looks up at Makoto "oh noting whats up?" Makoto breaths in ready to tell Rin expecting him to support him and help him confess but it obviously did not go how he was expecting "I like Haru!" Rin looks up at Makoto with a surprised but also mad look "WAIT WHAT?!" Makoto looks at Rin confused "i like Haru.. is there a problem?" Makoto stands up all the way looking at Rin get his feet out the pool "YES THERE IS A PROBLEM!" Rin stand up face to face at Makoto "i like Haru and you cant like him" Makoto looks shocked this is not what he expected he gos to speak but Rin just runs out as Makoto runs after him they both see Haru. They both look at each other, they both race after Haru seeing who got to talk to him first. Rin won he had startled Haru from how fast he ran, Rin begins to speak "Hey Haruuu" he says as he hugs Haru "oh hey Rin how are you" Haru hugs rin back as he pulls away he sees Makoto "Im go-" Makoto interups "HEY HARUU" Makoto pushes Rin out the way "oh hey.. um rin are you ok?" Haru helps pick up Rin. Rin so happy about this obviously grabs onto Haru and pulls him on top of him "nh~" Haru acidetaly moans as he felt his dick get slightly corressed Rins, Haru shut his mouth and looked at Rin "I'm so s-sorry i didn't mean to" Haru trys to get up concerned he just ruined his friendship or something but he feels Rin holding him down Haru looks at Rin in confusion "its ok Haruu~" Rin says seductively Haru blushes but Makoto doesn't just stand there and watch his crush get tooken he grabs Haru "are you ok? are you hurt?" Makoto asks caringly "oh yea I'm fine thanks" Haru helps rin get up "thanks~" Rin says winking at haru. Haru is confused by this but he still blushes. After a few days Haru had realized that Makoto and Rin has been really nice to him he thought it was normal for Makoto because he's always nice to him but Rin he was confused usually Rin and him would have an argument right about now but no Rin was being nice but Haru really didn't really worry about it he was mostly focusing on swimming, As Haru is swimming he pops his out of the water and sees someone but he doesn't recognize him he was listing to the conversation the person was having with Rin, He had heard he was a new swimmer who was going to be joining there team but Haru had been to focused on the conversation when it was over he had realized how hot the new person was Haru was so shocked by him he had totally forgot he was in the water and he had realized he wasn't floating anymore and his head was going under water, But luckily Makoto had realized and went to go save Haru. As Makoto was holding Haru in his arms out of the water, Haru had never noticed how strong Makoto was and how hot Makoto was. Why was he just realizing how hot everybody was he was having a gay panic as he put it after he was out of the water and out of Makotos arms the new guy witch he still needed to know the name of, Rin, and Makoto were looking at him "Are you ok love?" Makoto had asked, Haru had realized Makoto had called him love witch made him blush, and it certenly didnt go un noticed by Rin and "the new guy" so they both try to out do Makoto pet name "yea are you ok cuite?" "the new guy" asked witch had made Haru blush even more  "Yea are you ok  bunny~?" Rin had asked with the final pet name witch had won with how much Haru is blushing right now "Y-yea im fine thanks for worrying" Haru had started to get up,Then everyone started to help him after Haru got up he wiped him self off "Soo whos this?" Haru had pointed at "the new guy", "Oh im sousuke yamazak but you can just call me yamazak or babe if you want~"  yamazak had said while winking at Haru. Rin looked at yamazak and pushed him and whispered to yamazak and Makoto "we'll talk later" after all that they all got up and finshed practicing swimming. Rin and yamazak and Makoto had all met up to talk...

HEY YALL THIS IS MY NEW STORY  ALL THE CHACROCTORS ARE FROM THE ANIME FREE! GO WATCH IT IF YOU CAN ITS GOOD BUT YEA I HOPE YALL LIKE IT AND YES I WILL CONTINUE THE DRARRY SERIES! :)