"Don't be insensitive, Dora," Penny hissed, guiding her partner away.

"What? What'd I say?" Tonks asked as Penny took them outside. (Y/n) lingered for a moment, wanting to give Penny the chance to give Tonks a short summary without instantly gaining an aching heart. Either way, (Y/n) would hear what Penny had said but she didn't want to be present right then. With a deep breath, (Y/n) finally headed outside.

"Who has the bug spray?" Molly asked. She abruptly shrieked as party poppers went off.
(Y/n), who the party poppers were set off for, yelped, frightened mainly from Molly's shriek, and crashed into Ron, who clumsily stopped the both of them from falling. She stared at the twins with wide eyes. George was still trying to get his party popper to go off while the confetti and glitter from Fred's popper fluttered down, some of which landed on (Y/n) and Ron. Moments later, George's party popper went off, causing several people to flinch, despite knowing what was happening.

"Surprise!" Charlie exclaimed, awkwardly breaking the silence. There were various murmurs of the same word. Luna came over and (crookedly) put a party hat on (Y/n)'s head and a sash around (Y/n)'s neck that she couldn't fix just yet. (Y/n) blinked, silently processing the chaos that had gone on within thirty seconds of stepping outside. 
(Y/n), who was still entirely relying on Ron from keeping her from falling, took the party horn from Ron's hand, brought it to her mouth, and blew miserably with it. Luna clapped as though (Y/n) had just accomplished something.

"Um... Dinner," Mrs. Diggory awkwardly interjected.

"(Y/n), can I get a picture first?" Penny asked. Ron got (Y/n) stable on her feet.

"I put my mouth on that, you know?" he asked at length.

"Indirect kiss," Fred commented. "No... Forget I said that." (Y/n) tried not to smile, holding the horn in between her teeth, and simply shrugged. Ron, distraught, shook his head and walked to the table, where the guests stared as Penny waited for (Y/n) to pose.

(Y/n) took the horn from her mouth and held her hands behind her, closing her eyes and baring her teeth in something that wasn't even a smile. Penny, oblivious, snapped a picture, pulled the digital camera away from her eye and peered at the screen showing the picture. She looked up with a deadpan at (Y/n).

"Can't you be a bit more optimistic? I know you don't like pictures, but just one? Please, please, please," Penny pleaded.
Holding back an eye roll, (Y/n) slightly bent her right leg, shifted her body so she was partially looking over her shoulder, and then she gave a dazzling smile with her eyes closed. She heard the click before she saw the flash through her eyelids. Penny, far more satisfied, beamed at the result of the photo. She walked to the table and sat down beside her partner. (Y/n) stared after her before taking the last available seat: right at the centre of the table.

"What electives are you hoping for this year?" Tonks asked as the table started serving themselves. (Y/n) held up seven fingers. "I asked what, not how many—" Tonks choked on their drink upon processing (Y/n)'s answer. "Seven?!" they hissed. (Y/n) paused for a moment before lowering one of her fingers. "Six?! That isn't much better!" (Y/n) averted her eyes. "Penny, she's got six electives this year," Tonks hissed.
Penny, who was bringing a spoonful of mashed potatoes to her mouth, stopped abruptly. She leaned forward and stared at (Y/n) with wide eyes.

"She hasn't even got her O.W.L. grades yet, Dora!" Penny exclaimed. "How can she know her classes?"
(Y/n), her eyes twinkling at the couple's bickering, raised her glass of water and stuck out her pinky as she drink. Cedric, who sat across from her, smiled and shook his head.

"You gonna eat? You haven't a thing on your plate," Bill commented two seats down. Charlie sat to (Y/n)'s right. Several people peered at her, waiting for her to actually get food. (Y/n) looked at the table, just noticing that a good majority of the food was very light. The downside was a lot of it also looked dairy-based and dairy was not something (Y/n) was able to stomach. (Y/n) looked at Luna for help. Beaming, Luna held up the bowl that she had been serving herself with. It had rather good looking quinoa in it. (Y/n) nodded and Luna walked the length of the table, bringing the bowl.