He held my face now, "Th- Then why can't you say it back?......it hurts Tommy."

I teared up, "I don't know Ranboo.....,but I- I think it's because of Kyle and them."

"Don't cry here baby....." he hugged me and I held my tears back. Then he asked, "Why do you think its cause of them?"

I hugged him and buried my head in his chest, "Because they keep calling me a homo and names.....and no ones ever been rude to me about my sexuality. I think I'm questioning myself.....,but I'm with you....,so none of it makes any sense."

He kissed the top of my head, "Well, if you still love me.....then there's no way your straight. And, I'm sorry that they're being so mean to you Tommy, but what they say shouldn't affect how you think about yourself."

"Ranboo, it's not that easy." I replied.

"Tommy, do you thi-"

He was interrupted by the waiter, "Hello, I have your drinks!"

I pulled away from Ranboo and sat up straight. She placed our drinks on the table then said, "I'll be back with your food shortly."

We nodded and she walked away. Then Ranboo asked, "Tommy, do you think anyone who isn't straight is......'wrong'?"

I shook my head, "Ofcourse not. I mean you are who you are."

He smiled, "Good. But, I think your having trouble excepting that your not straight."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "But, your my boyfriend and I accepted it a long time ago......"

He sighed, "Tommy, I think your questioning yourself because other people are telling you things."

......yeah

I nodded, "Yeah......I- I think so too."

He hugged me, "Oh baby, you shouldn't care what anyone has to tell you. I love who you are."

"I love you Ranboo." I smiled and hugged him back.

He pulled away from the hug and held my face, "I love you too Tommy."

He kissed me and I kissed back.

I'm not gonna question myself because of them. I dont care what my sexuality is, I'm inlove with Ranboo.

He pulled me onto his lap not breaking the kiss.

"Okay! I have y-....." it was the waiter.

We broke the kiss and I scooted off of Ranboo.

She smiled, "...You two are a cute couple. Here's your food."

She set down the plates of food and I scooted off Ranboo's lap. He awkwardly laughed and replied, "Th- Thankyou....and sorry about that."

She laughed, "Hey no worries. Do you guys need anything else?"

I shook my head and Ranboo replied, "No, were fine. Thankyou."

She nodded and walked away. I started eating and Ranboo kissed my cheek, "Tommy?"

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Can you tell me one more time?" He asked me with a shimmer in his beautiful grayish blue eyes.

I laughed softly, "I love you Ranboo."

He hugged me, "I love you Tommy."

I hugged him back and then we pulled away and ate our food.

Time Skip ~  3:27pm

We'd just left the restaurant and we were walking back to the bus stop. I pulled on his arm and complained, "I don't wanna go home....and you said we were gonna watch the sunset."

He laughed softly, "Don't worry love, we are gonna watch the sunset, but it sets at 4:30."

"Then why're we walking towards the bus stop?" I asked him.

He sighed, "There's more things in this direction then the bus stop."

I rolled my eyes, "Mkay..."

Time Skip ~ 3:33pm

We continued walking and we passed the bus stop. I looked up at him with an eyebrow raised and he laughed, "Don't worry about it Tommy."

I sighed and we kept walking.

Time Skip ~ 3:51pm

We soon stopped near stairs that led down to the beach.

I looked up at him, "Are we going onto the sand?"

He shrugged, "If it's okay with you..."

I smiled, "Yeah....,but can I take my shoes off?"

He laughed, "Its okay, I can carry you."

I blushed and he picked me up bridal style. He carefully walked down the stairs and then he walked into the sand. He walked over to an empty spot where not a lot of people were and sat me down. He sat down too and I climbed onto his lap facing the ocean. He hugged my waist from behind and he leaned his head on my shoulder as he watched the sun.

"How long till it sets?" I asked him.

"A little more than half an hour.....do you wanna wait?" He asked me.

I nodded and leaned my head back against his chest, "Mhmm...."

He kissed my head, "You can go to sleep. I'll wake you up."

I smiled up at him and turned around to face him. I layed in between his legs now hugging his torso. "I love you Ranboo."

He kissed my forehead, "I love you too Toms."

Time Skip ~ 4:31pm

"Wake up love." He said running his fingers through my hair.

I yawned and sat up turning to face the sunset. I watched as it slowly fell behind the pretty blue water reflecting the image of the bright orange and yellow sun.

"Isn't it such a pretty view?" I asked him.

"The most beautiful." He replied and kissed my head.

Ranboo POV

He watched the sunset and I watched him.

His fluffy blonde hair and sparkilng, light blue eyes. His smile that lit up as he watched the sunset.

"Isn't it such a pretty view?" He asked me.

"The most beautiful." I replied and kissed his head.

His view was pretty, sure........,but mine was better....the most beautiful I'd ever seen.

1,551 words
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter :)