8 Headaches

"No, I don't want to go." I complained as my father looked at me sternly."You will go to the ball and you will like it."

I glared."Im twenty you can't tell me what to do!" He smirked."Your live under my roof meaning you follow my rules."

Crossing my arms."You can't make me." He crossed his."If you don't go you can move out." I looked at him.

Then I turned around and stomped to my room. He knew I hated any type of fancy occasion so he has to make me.

When I was younger it was easier since I was more controlled but now I was twenty and he could only threaten me so much.

Well before he pulled out the ill kick you out. Then I had to listen. I didn't really feel like moving out just yet.

But now I had only two hours to get ready before walking on the red carpet. Apparently, it was an Avengers event.

Only a few rich people mostly Tony's friends were invited meaning my dad. Opening my closet I look through my clothes.

If I was going I picked my outfit. Everyone knew not to argue with me about it. As soon as I found the dress I wanted I went to change.

It never takes me long to do makeup and clothes. Hair took the longest and was the most annoying.

So the two hours went by quickly and before I knew it I was in a limo. I love limos. Do you know why I love limos?

Free champagne. Grabbing a flute and drank it to calm my nerves. I never liked big events like these, especially cause I got anxiety from it.

My sister thankfully was home with my aunt. My parents never took her to things so big. Not until she was older.

Even if she had been exposed. Looking at my big fur coat I smirk. My mom asked why I wore it.

I told her it was a surprise. My mother hates surprises. Which makes me love them. Especially now.

I couldn't hide my grin as we stopped. Okay I may be enjoying this a little too much. As the music came on I walked out.

I was the last of my family to walk so I gave a show. Looking at my guard I wink and unbutton my coat.

It revealed my outfit. I was acting pretty ballsy. Whether it was the alcohol or my pure spite for my mother ill never know.

Handing it to him I walk waving and taking pictures as I got to the entrance

Handing it to him I walk waving and taking pictures as I got to the entrance. Though the one thing that drew attention was my hips.

The blue handprints stood loud and proud. Everyone was taken aback. "Wow, im reporting live from the Avengers galla to see the one and only-"

I didn't really care about how they announced it. I only cared about getting out of this cold weather.

Walking into the ball I noticed my mother glaring hard at me. My dress was revealing and custom-made. Though it was elegant.

I wore thigh-high boots and some gold jewelry. To accent the bright navy blue handprints on my waist.

My dad smiled and walked over.