𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙄𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Start from the beginning

"What are you gonna do throw a candle in my face?" He said while following me and jumped on a tree as well. Sanemi joined soon as well.

"Bitch don't even talk with your serpent breathing. What are you gonna do? Throw snake poison in my face? That's Shinobu's thing be more original."

"She got you there man." Sanemi spoke up

"Oh my god is that a demon?" I said while landing with a soft thud

"God that thing is hideous." Obanai spoke up said while landing next to me

"Finally they sent someone strong my way. The strongest of the strongest. Hashiras" The demon spoke

"Hey" I said while waving at it

"Don't fucking wave at it" Sanemi said while slapping my hand

"I was just being nice damn. Get ready to die ugly ass mother fucker" I said while taking my sword out of my belt.

"Breath of light: Seventh Form: Celestial strike." I said while a bright light came out of my sword, temporarily blinding the demon. Before the demon had the chance to do anything I quickly sent an attack directly to its neck.

"AHHHHHHHH WHAT IS THIS SENSATION" The demon yelled out as it's head split from his body due to my previous attack at it.

"Name Uzui, the light hashira of the demon slayer corps. Be grateful you're dying by the hands of someone so amazing, not a lot of demons don't get this opportunity." I spoke up while putting my sword away.

"Give us a warning next time woman geez I was blinded." Sanemi commented

"Yeesh give me a break will ya? You have been working with me for so long I expected you to know that you have to cover your eyes when I pull out my sword, Obanai covered his and Kaburamaru's eyes. Be more like Obanai '' I said with a cheeky smile while pointing at Obanai who had his eyes covered with one hand and Kaburamaru's with the other.

Before either of them could respond another demon came out of the bushes.

"HASHIRAS, HASHIRAS HASHIRAS. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO'S NOT PATHETIC." The demon spoke out, slightly startling me

"Wind breathing: Fourth Form: Rising Dust Storm" Sanemi muttered under his breath before blowing several slashes at the demon from below.

"Jeez, did I get a warning for that?" I said while removing my hands from my eyes.

"I thought you would already know that when I pulled my sword out." He said in a mocking tone

"......Obanai he's being mean to me." I said while pointing at Sanemi and turning to look at Obanai.

"I don't care." He voiced out. Just as he said that about five demons came out of the bushes planning to ambush us.

"Serpent breathing: Fifth Form: Slithering Serpent."

"Wind breathing: Second Form: Claws-Purifying Wind."

"Light Breathing: Ninth form: Blinding hurl of angels."

It didn't take long for all the demons to drop dead. The sounds of them yelling and groaning made me make a pleased face. Soon after their bodies started to disintegrate.

"That was rude of you to say Obanai. Why do I keep getting bullied?" I asked while putting my sword away and checking the surroundings for any remaining demons. As the light hashira I had an enhanced sense of sight and sound.

"Because you are very bullyable." Obanai said while checking for demons himself.

"Is that even a word?" Sanemi asked while jumping on a tree to get a better view of the area.