Original a re-manufactured GAT-X103 Buster Gundam, that was upgraded for the next generation.

A strengthened and redesigned version of GAT-X103 Buster Gundam. The Hail Buster Gundam retains the original Buster's combat specialization and has new stealth ability thanks to the integration of the Mirage Colloid stealth system later in the Second Alliance-PLANT War, allowing it to sneak up on enemies and collect their data before destroying them in a single devastating sniper attack. It also has new weaponry and higher shooting accuracy/precision.

New composite sensors are added to the chest's left and right side, as well as to either sides of the suit's cheeks. 

GAT-X102RG Regen Duel Gundam:

The unit based on the GAT-X1022 Blu Duel Gundam. The unit made it out of the Second Battle of Jachin Due, mostly unharmed, with only damage to its right shoulder.

This was not the only damage cause to the Gundam, as it lost its right arm and left leg to a TMF/A-802 BuCUE during the Desert Dawn Campaign.

Originaly a re-manufactured GAT-X102 Duel Gundam, modified and upgraded for combat use.

The Regen Duel Gundam is a strengthened and redesigned version of the GAT-X102 Duel Gundam and its Assault Shroud configuration. It has high combat capabilities at all ranges by using the appropriate weapons at the right range.

GAT-X105S Star Strike Gundam:

Profile:

Model Number: GAT-X105S

Code Name: Star Strike Gundam

Developed from:

< GAT-X105 Strike Gundam

Manufacturer:

< EXAM Technologies

Operator:

< ORB MIlitary

     < Circe Unit

Known Pilots:

< Greco Logan

General Characteristics:

Unit Type: Custom General-Purpose Combat Mobile Suit

Overall Height: 17.7 meters (58.0 Feet)

Weight: 65.8 metric tons

Power-plant: Ultracompact Energy Battery

Pilot Accommodations: Pilot only (in standard cockpit in chest)

Armor: Laminated Armor

Equipment: