Kk- Dont care. Cant control myself now.

Teju- sunnny we cant do this here.
Lets go home.

Kk grabbed her ass n whispered in her ears.

Kk- no we r doing it here. U wanted to enjoy the rain na. Lets do it.

Teju- sunny pls .. She tried to stop him

He held her hands tight.

Teju- sunny plsss. Someone will come. Sunny plssss..

Teju was trying very hard to get out of his grip but the more she tried the more it turned him on..
Kk- You are gone today.
With this he spanked her.

Teju- sunnyyyy.. Plsss...

Kk covered her mouth n was kissing all over her back.  He then turned her around with her hands still held behind. He kissed her neck. Teju moaned.
He started kissing her all over her neck n collarbone.
Her dress was already loose cos kk undid the zip.
He pressed her beauties hard. Teju moaned out loud.

Kk- You r so done today. Fuckkkkkk

Teju- sunnyyyy

She couldnt say more she was so lost in what was happening.
Usually their kabadi session was passionate n romantic but this was wild.
She had never experienced this ever before.

Kk was playing with her beauties. Sucking it one by one. He groaned hard.
He slid his hands down n put his finger insider her.

Teju screamed with pleasure.

Kk- scream as much as u want. I won't stop today. Nobody can hear u cos of the rain.

He lifted her up against the wall. He undid his pants.

Teju- sunnny stopp

Kk- not happening. Cant.

Teju- sunnyy. Protection??

Kk- dont worry about that.

Teju- U got it??

Kk- yes.

Teju- U got it on terrace? U came prepared??
Kk smacked his lips on her n kissed her hard. Bit her lower lip n whispered in her ears

Kk- Not a word put of your mouth now.

He fingered her more until he knew she was ready. He smashed himself in her.
Teju screamed so hard that kk had to cover her mouth.

Kk kept smashing her while she was wrapped around his waist.

Kk- Fuckkkkk teju... Fuckkkkkk

Teju was moaning hard n was enjoying the pain. Kk kept hitting it hard. Like there was no tomorrow. He finally left her hands n used them to grab her beauties. He caressed them hard n pinched them until teju screamed.

Kk knew he was close but he didnt want it to end. He stopped for a second. Looked at teju. Her eyes were shut. She was dripping wet with rain water. Her beauties exposed . he just wanted to enjoy this moment more.
Tejus hands were free after a long time.
She grabbed his hair. Opened Her eyes.

He was wet n looked so hot. Water dripping thru his neck. She undid his shirt. She wanted to see his body.
Kk was turned on even more eith thid. He started banging her even harder.

Teju couldnt believe she was doing "it" on the terrace in the rain.
With each thrust getting deeper n harder teju dug her nails into his back. Kk wanted this to go on forever but with few more thrusts they both came together. Both were breathless n soaking wet.