Chapter 3

Finally at his holtel room Jake sighs as he didn't feel that burning gaze on his back anymore. He felt drained as he had just gotten through thousands of fans. One of them if he remembered correctly was Michael wearing a grey hoodie. The only reason he knew of that name was because that was the man who helped him get this far by constantly posting photos or YouTube videos about him. Jake really appreciate the man's work as it had showed his work to a much bigger audience now. And he was forever grateful for that.

Sitting down on the couch as his body sweats, breathing heavily as he had to fight through a crowd. "Ah Manager! Can you please get me a glass of water?" Jake yells as his Manager came inside already smirking as they held up a bottle of water in hand before giving it to him. "Well lucky you I knew you would be like this so I prepared some water." They say.

Jake smiled as he felt grateful for his manager as he took the bottle, gulping the whole bottle down. "Thank you." He says before they left his room to their own leaving him in peace. Soon feeling as if he was being watched.

His nervousness skyrocketed as he looked around his room in hopes to see who was staring at him. Shakened Jake closed all his windows and locked both his door and the windows. He didn't felt safe being trapped and caged in his own holtel room that was suppose to provide him a safe comfort.

Hopefully those strange eyes will soon stop their constant gazing.