Chapter 1 (Wilhelm's coming out)

Wilhelm was scared. It was now the weekend after the one he spend with Simon, and Erik is is going to pick him up to spend this weekend back in the palace. Their parents, the Queen and King from Sweden, were out of town to go to important meetings. Wilhelm didn't mind, in fact, he was relieved and almost happy his parents, mostly his mother, were away for the next couple days. His mother always expects so much from him, and his dad just goes along with her in every sitaution. Erik never does. He always been the person that he could come to when he felt anxious, and also the only person in his family that took his anxiety serouis.

However, Wilhelm told Simon he was going to come out to Erik this weekend, probably around Saturday noon. He was scared, but felt like it was time, and Simon went trough enough because of him, so Wille had to show Simon he did want this.

Wille was packing his large shoulderbag, when he got a text from Simon. He felt a warm fluid going around his chest the second he saw the text.

Simon: Goodmorning :)

Wilhelm: Goodmorning Simme <3
Wilhelm: Erik will arrive soon, I will text you when I arrived

Wilhelm always said "the palace", and never "home". The palace never really felt like home. It was always very cold and big and full of fake acts. Recently, he created a new and real home, in the arm of a certain latino boy.

Simon: Okay that's good. You will do fine, you're strong <3

Wilhelm smiled at the text, he may couldn't come out to the whole world, but this was a big step for Wilhelm, and Simon knew that aswell.

——————————
A short 10 minutes after Simon's text, which Wille replied with a heart, he heard a knock on his dorm door.

"Come in!!"

Erik greeted him with a big smile, and opened his arms almost instantly, Wille was really happy to see his big brother back. This was the first time he saw his brother since their call during paren't day. He hoped Erik began to talk about Wilhelm's crush, so it was easier for him. Really stating he was into boys, was still something hard for him, but it was already better, and Simon (and Wille himself) were proud of him.

"Hi little brother" Erik said as he pulled away from the long, but comforting hug.

"Hi Erik."

"Still mad you don't have to share your room, when I, the Crown Prince, had a roommate for 3 years." he joked.

Wille answered Erik with a soft giggle. He was happy he didn't had to share his room. He useally didn't liked his prince privileges, but liked this one. He liked his alone time, and after a few weeks, his time with Simon, cuddeling in his one-person-bed.

"Do you have everything with you?",

"Yeah I think so."

"Okay, let's go."

Wilhelm grabbed his bag and walked out of his dorm, put the lights out, and closed his door behind him.

They walked down the hall, and got into Erik's car. He had an expensive large car, and Wilhelm would be lying if he said he didn't find it cool.
————————
The car ride was mostly Erik talking about his meetings, Wille about rowing and August, and them singing in the car. It was really nice to see his brother back after a few stressful weeks were alot of things, good and bad, happened.

They got back, and Erik suggested that Wilhelm would first settle in his bedroom and unpack. Erik still had meetings till 5pm, and it was 1pm right now. Wille loved spending time with his brother, but also knew he couldn't just take a day off that easily, he is the Crown Prince after all. So, Wille had time to unpack and then got reminded he told Simon to send him a text when he arrived.