𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

[Shinobu] "Now that we've got that out of the way..."

-------------Going to the headquarter....-------------

It was dark....cold....

"Father?"

(Y/n) voice echoed through the dark abyss. He tried to walk forward, but fell forward to his stomach....he looked down at his legs.

His legs were gone.

"Why do I even have a leg less son like you....".

"You cannot benefit me...you useless--"

Ever since (Y/n) knew he always loved dancing and would dance around his village....there...he also met Muzan.

Muzan would often look from his window and stare at (Y/n) dance gracefully around people...and for a swift second their eyes would meet...

The soft jingle of his bells filled the ears and went along with the rhythm, a perfect harmony...

"FIRE, FIRE!! FIRE!"

(Y/n) woke up immediately. He is no longer a human anymore, but he was still in the pouch?

He widened his eyes and began flapping around violently. The others look at Shinobu with raised eyebrows

[Misturi] "WAH! I-it's moving!"

[Uzui] "Ho ho, what are you waiting for, Shinobu...open the bag, let us see how flamboyantly the demon could burn"

[Rengoku] "I agree!"

Tanjiro smelled the air and widened his eyes, he's here too!? But why is he in a bag..?

[Gyomei] "How sad...it'll make them at peace if we killed them..."

[Iguro] "Let's cut to the chase, what are we going to do with Giyuu? How do we make him take responsibility of what he has done?"

[Shinobu] "Well it's fine he followed me without causing a ruckus, let's save the punishment for later. I want to hear the boy's back story."

It has been 2 years since Nezuko was turned into a demon, during those years they try to find a cure for Nezuko. She had not consumed anyone during those months/years of their journey.

The story didn't make the hashira's budge their opinion on death at all as they all think the boy I'd delusional.

[Tanjiro] "MY SISTER AND I CAN FIGHT TOGETHER, WE CAN FIGHT TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE AS DEMON HUNTERS!! So--"

[Sanemi] "Whoa whoa this got somewhat interesting~"

(Y/n) smelt the scent of Rui, he was relieved when he smells that he is alive and just asleep.

[Sanemi] "So you're the idiotic member who brought the demon. What the hell do you plan on doing?"

[Kakushi]"Shinobu..please forgive us..."

[Shinobu] "Please don't act on your own Sanemi.."

Shinobu stopped smiling and gave the reckless man a glare, he smirked and unsheathed his blade. (Y/n) felt something horrible coming, just by the sound he heard.

[Sanemi] "What's the demon to you, kiddo? You can fight with it to protect people as demon hunters? You see, about that....THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE YOU MORON!!

Sanemi raised his sword to plunge it Into the box that Nezuko and Rui was in. Sanemi slammed his sword in and was met with flesh and blood splatters instead. Not from inside the box, but someone else's....

Sanemi looked at the person and widened his eyes along with the Hashira's. Muichiro slightly widened his eyes.

(Y/n) let out a groan, the stab was more painful than he thought. Along with the sun that burned his body.

[Y/n] "Do not....hurt....them..."

Tanjiro widened his eyes with relief and hope shown in his eyes, Tamayo was right. He looked at Sanemi who was ready to strike again and opened his mouth of say something.

[Sanemi] "Damn...you..."

Sanemi lifted his arm to hit him when (Y/n) gracefully lifted hid arm and jingle his bells and glared at the man with sass.

Sanemi fell down on his knees. the boy looked down at Sanemi and took out the sword that was stuck on his abdomen.

He placed the box under the shade under a tree and touched his wound. It healed immediately after he touched it.

[Kuina] "Oyakata is visiting!"

It caught the attention of everyone.

[Oyakata] "You have come my cute swordsmen...."

The scent of westeria that came from the man was suffocating, it made (Y/n) dizzy.

The man named Oyakata gave an explanation relating Nezuko and Tanjiro.To put it shortly, The Hashira's are to accept Tanjiro and Nezuko in the name of Urokodaki and Giyuu who will slit there stomachs if Nezuko eat a human.

Of course multiple of the slayers disagreed, except for a couple that are willing. Soon after Tanjiro and the box was taken away leaving (Y/n) under the tree.

He stood there nervously with many death stares/glares pointed his way, he peeked and what he saw made him shocked as he did not get a clear picture of what the Hashira's looked like till now.

He also spotted....

[Muichiro POV]

I thought he was a mysterious pretty boy that looks around my age. He looks familiar, but I don't care I'll forget anyways. Oh, the demon is staring my way? Whatever I'll just look away and pretend that I saw something else.

I glanced at him and he's still staring at me, I see something wet dripping from behind his mask down his chin. My heart oddly ached, but I shoved it aside.

Ugh...how annoying...Oyakata would probably kill him off anyways...he's a uppermoon for fucksakes. The thought of the demon getting killed hurt his heart, he wondered. Oblivious to his feelings those were not his true emotions and what he wanted...

[Oyakata] "Now then..."

Hope you guys enjoyed the second chapter of the story, of course make sure to drink lots of water during this time of year and stay safe.

Goodnight or what I like to say, Goodnight~