༆9: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

We cheered, and all of the photography department get ready to left which leaves me and Kim. We still have something to do about our project coming in a month.

"What time will you get off?" Kim asked, "We should buy our outfit for tomorrow's Welcoming Party."

"Shoot, I don't have anything good to wear, I might as well buy too." I sighed, massaging my temples.

"Let's wrap this up and go to the mall after."

At the Mall

"My budget will not be big this time, Kim." I said.

"So do I." Kim laughed, but I know she's lying. Fashionista girl.

"I know a place which sells good quality outfit in a good price. Follow me." Kim said, tugging my arms and dragging me to the 4th floor.

"Oh my gosh, you're so right Kim!" I cheerfully stated, entering a small but good looking outfit store.

"They all have the goodies, and traditional clothes too. Isn't that amazing?!" Kim clapped her hands. Happy that she have her new favorite store.

"Let's go check it out."

I looked around to find a suitable dress for the upcoming party, I just picked one on the racks and try them out.

"Are you perhaps attending a party Ma'am?"

"Oh, yes. How did you know?" I asked the saleslady.

"It suits you, and you really look like you're attending one." She giggled, and said a 'thank you' for her compliment.

"I'll get this then."

---

"That will be a hundred dollars for the dress, and three hundred dollars for this set." The cashier on the counter politely said, I payed through cash, and I widened my eyes to see that Kim has a black card. Isn't that for the rich people only?!

I looked away, trying not to get the attention of Kim. I never knew Kim was this rich, now I know the reason why she keep on spending her money on all things.

We left the store and get ready to go home.

"Thank you so much Y/N, I had fun today. Let's go back there next time." Kim smiled, and waved off to say goodbye.

"Thank you too. Be safe and I'll see you tomorrow." I waved off, as she get to her cab.

After she finally left, I go to the bus stop and wait for my stop.

*phone ringing*

I got my phone to see who's calling. 'Kei?'

I answered the call, "Hey Kei, what's up?"

"Hi bestie, just wanna ask you if you're up on a club party tomorrow night?"

"But we have a welcoming party tomorrow night too. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can go."

She paused for a bit before saying, "Would you like me to come over?"

"To where?"

"Your company's party."

My jaw dropped, "You can do that?"

"Mrs. Leena Watanabe invited me though, but I still haven't said anything to her. I'm actually planning on telling her that i'm not gonna be able to come after I call you."