Chapter One: Prelude to a Storm

Start from the beginning

The clock alarm went off. Me, Shane, Tori, and Dustin hurried out of the shop. "Dustin!" Tori called. "Let's go!" I said. We went out of the store, and towards the van.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

We are in the van, driving towards the Academy. "We got time?" Dustin asked. "We're early." Tori said. "Hey, they look like they need help." I said, as we saw a person's car broke down.

Tori stopped the van. "No wait, Tori, Max, we can't." Shane said. Me, and Tori got off the van. "We can't just leave them here." I said. "What if something happens to them?" Tori asked.

"All I know is, if we're late something will definitely happen to us." Shane said. "Well, to us. Not Max." Dustin said. "You're not wrong." I said.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

We finished helping the couple fixed their car. We begin walking back to the van. "Hey, dude. What if his alarm doesn't go off, and he doesn't even miss us, huh?" Dustin said.

"He's a Ninja Master, Dustin. They don't oversleep." Shane said. "He's right, you know." I said. "Really?" Dustin questioned.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

All of us got to the Academy, and saw the Academy being sucked away.

"What's going on?" Shane said. "Someone's attacking the school!" I said. "Look out!" Tori said. The tornado blew, and we fell back. The Academy was sucked away.

All of us stood. "It's gone." Shane said. "I don't know, what I'm thinking. Earthquake." Dustin said. "When was the last time, you heard an Earthquake, sucking people and building into the sky?" Shane said.

All of us were in the middle. "Who would do something like this?" Tori asked. "Someone evil." I said. "Is there any students left?" Shane asked.

Some rocks fell. "Who's that?" Shane asked. We saw Cam. "It's Cam! Help me, get him out!" I said. All of us went over, and help him out.

"Come on." Shane said. "We've got you, come on." Tori said. "Cam, are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Cam replied.

Something fired from the sky, and we fell. All of us stood back up, and run while dodging the attack.

We got to a trapdoor. Cam opens it. "Come on, guys! This way!" Cam said. "Let's go!" I said, as all of us entered it.

"Cam, what is this place?" Shane asked. "Just follow me." Cam said, as the room activated.

"No way." Shane said. "It's amazing." Tori said. "Dude." Dustin said. "Don't ask any questions. Because I can't answer them." Cam said. "Neither, can I." I said.

"What, this is like some big secret?" Shane asked. "Yes, because it's some big secret." Cam said. "And there are time, when secrets must be revealed, Cam." Sensei said.

All of us saw a Guinea Pig. "Woah, hey, uh, that big rat sounds just like Sensei." Shane said. "Yeah, no. Doesn't really look like him, huh? Except for the clothes." Dustin said.

"My father is not a rat." Cam said. "He's a guinea pig." I said. Dustin look back at us. "Dude, did he just explain, and I, like, missed it?" Dustin asked.

"He's stuck." Cam said. "Stuck?" Shane said. "Yes, Shane. Stuck. Observe." Sensei said, as he jumped towards a screen.

"This is Lothor. Once a great ninja, he was banished from Earth, when his hunger for power turned him to the dark side. When our energy fields collided, I was transformed to what you see before you.