Part-10

Everyone went in the canteen and sat together on the fab5's bench... Fab3 entered with a smirk and navni and aryan was okay.

N- I will come with orders..
M- ok go..

Nandini stands and went at the counter and ordered much food knowing cabir. She came back and everyone started eating without any noise.

Just then Harshad entered in canteen. He smirked seeing the present situation as alya have told him everything. Harshad immediately went to counter and asked for mike. The mike is only audible in canteen.

Harshad(on mike)- hello space!!

Everyone saw him whereas fab3, navni, aryan fisted their hands knowing he is going to speak something bad only.

Harshad(on mike)- you know space is going to organise a monthly magzine and i have got the job to edit it.. tell me something interesting happened this month...

There were many whispering in canteen.

Harshad (on mike)- okay okay! You guys can tell me at library. What about printing Fab5 is over?

Harshad thought manik will respond to it.. but he failed miserably when he heard manik's shout!

M- go ahead! Fan of fab5!!

Harshad smirked deeper as he got another idea.

Harshad(on mike)- okayyy!! And what about printing.... Nandini murty is open to all!! Afterall we all know what type of

The rest of the words were dream to Harshad as fab3 and aryan started beating him badly. Harshad also showcase his skills. Many other people joined with harshad to fight against fab5.

Alya was also there silently smirking. Nandini was getting worried what if college admintration came.. So she thought to bring this fight at an end.

She went near them, shouted to stopped but no of them were not listening.. She tried to get between them but manik slightly pushed her, seeing that she didn't get hurt.

Nandini being nandini thought to do something. She searched for her phone in purse and played the voice of police siren. Everyone stopped at their placed. Aliya smirk falls.

N- STOP IT!! What you will get from fighting?? nothing!!

M-(stern) nandini it was about you. And I won't leave this jerk for spitting I'll about you.

C- nandini try to understand we care for you.

N- if guys really care about me then leave them. JUST LEAVE THEM!

Manik was holding harshad's collar, he immediately left harshad due to which harshad fell on floor. Alya came near harshad.

A- bhai aapko lagi nhi na.?

Muk- Alya you... I can't believe that you will stoop so low.

Nav- hmko to pehle se pta tha ki ye kitni gandi hai!

A- o hello! I am what I show mukti not like you backstabbing people.

Manik was going to speak but mukti spoke.

Muk- yeah yeah... I guess it was you who asked manik.. Fab5 or nandini? Isn't it?

A- you will also understand why I asked that...

Muk- tell me the reason?

A- because nandini is not from our standards. See her, Always being so called behanji. And how come manik will like her... Manik have many girls who throw themselves on manik, beautiful, hot and sexy girls. This is not manik's choice. Nandini is blackmailing manik. Why can't you understand.

Muk- just cut the crap Alya. Nandini is what she shows. She isn't a girl without self respect or dignity who will throw themselves the way you did. Who will blackmail manik the way you did. Don't you remember you said that manik I love please accept me and if you denied I will leave fab5..? Didn't these words are yours?

C- guys why are we wasting time with them. Let's go and make some music.

A- music was always our thing but nandini snatched manik away from us in this field also in fusion concert.

Nav- it was that pandit who appointed manik. And don't you remember you were also in the plan that day.

A- how foolish I was to be part of that shitty plan.

N- shut up. Can't you guys stop fighting.

A- the fab5 who didn't listen any orders is following this girl! Huh! Fab5 lost its standard.

M- Ms. Alya Saxena. Fab5 is over. So it doesn't meant anything now. Go and get out from here.

Alya along with harshad went out from there. But one pair of eyes was watching everything and was having tears..

-_-_-_-

Done.