I

I.

“GISINGIN niyo na ‘Yan anong oras na”

"Why don't you try? My face isn't ready for another bruises”

My room seems so full of Shits so I decide to open up my eyes. Faces are the first thing that I see. Sabay-sabay pa silang umilag na tila may bombang hinagis sa’kin. This Crazy Bastards.

“What’s happening? Why the fvcking hell y'all inside my room?!” I sit in my bed without taking my glances to them.

They breath heavyly.

My heart almost comeout from my chest when Crosyn Jump over my bed. I look at her, bored. She look back at me with grin in her lips.

“It’s the day!” She say Cheerfully, she seem so excited.

I look at her, rising my eyebrow, Looking at them confusedly. Ngiting aso lang ang natanggap ko saa mga tao sa likod ni Crosyn.

“You sent us an mail, Including the ticket.” Kiesh say while crossing her arms in her chest.

I shift my glance to Kiesh.

"Wait... What?! I didn't remember sending anything to all of you, And why would i do that?” I say as i take off the eyemask on my head.

Gumapang ng Konti papalapit sa akin si Crosyn. I raised my eyebrow when she wave a piece of cards in front of my face. I took it from her hand and read what's indicate in that papers. She's right, kung hindi kilala ng mga kaibigan ko ang sulat ko malamang talagang maniniwala sila. I throw the paper back and look around. The whole group are complete but one face caught my attention.

“Who told you to allow stranger to enter my room?” I say nonchantly.

“Really?” The man smirking, makes my blood boil.

Pvta, umagang umaga, Juskolord. Umagang kay bwisit.

“Yes, Ofcourse” I say as a matter of fact.

Ruiz tap my shoulder, making me calm.

“Chill, He's Crosyn’s Cousin” I look at Crosyn looking at me apologizing.

“Dishri, Sorry. I need to bring his Ass with us. You know my mom, right?” i just rolled my eyes.

“You can go now” I bring my self back to my bead and put back my eyemask.
I heard someone cough.

“We can't use this Card if you're not with us” Crosyn's Cousin say.

I pulled myself up and annoyingly remove my eyemask.

“So? That's not my problem anymore” I look at him sharply.

Tapang nito, ah. Masyadong mataass tingin sa sarili. Kanya-Kanyang umalma ang mga nandito sa kwarto ko.

“Ayaw mo bang mag-enjoy? Besides, Christmas break naman na, Would you like to celebrate it alone? So Killjoy.” He say with fake sad look. I rolled my eyes to him, so annoying.

Everyone agree.

“I Have my Taekwondo Practice” I say, It's kinda half true. Well, i have my Practice every weekdays but I don't have today ‘cause it's Christmas.

“Yeah? It's sunday, Biatch. Stop on making excuses and pack your Fvcking things.” Leizen exclaimed.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako, ‘kala ko makakalusot na ako.

I end up packing up my things and go with them half heartedly. I decide to go with them ‘Cause i want to prove to him that i’m not Killjoy.

I walk outside, pulling my luggage. Men's are putting the luggages at the back of the PUV.

Crosyn's cousin take mu luggage and put it on the back.

I was about to enter when done ne hold my wrist. I look back as i saw an Annoying face.

“What?” I ask him. He lend out his hand in front of me, asking for shakehand.

“Im Alec, by the way” He say while smiling. I smiled back at him, fake.
I raise up my hand and look at it.

“Talk to my hand, Mr.” I say, looking at him and smilling sweetly. A chuckle came out from his mouth.

I enter to the Van and sat at the window side, enought space between us. My eyes look at the Front, noticing that everyone's looking at us smiling as fvck.

“Tama na yang Asaran na ‘Yan. Baka kayo pa magkatuluyan”. Ruiz say looking at the mirror, wiggling his eyebrows and smiling like idiot.

The whole trip is Chaos. Halos di ako makatulog sa ingay. Kung hindi ako magigising sa ingay ay magigising ako sa kung ano anong lumilipad na bagay na tumatama sa akin. Kaming tatlo nila Alec at Kiesh lang ang kalmado, bukod na nasa likod kami ay nagsama-sama sa harap yung mga hyper.

“Jinggle bell, Jinggle bell, Jinggle all the way~”Leizen sang waiving her hands, she doesn't even bother if she already hitting someone.

“All dis fan, Walis, Daspan and the Red Horse Hop in slay” Crosyn sang too like crazy, she even change the lyrics.

I look around as i saw Ruiz tapping his hand in the steering wheel, making a beat. Shienzy keep pushing Leizen because shes the one who accepts all the flyinh hand of leizen.  Jaiden Cheering up the two Crazy, and singing wih them. His eyes crossed on mine, He smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes and look outside the windows, looking at the tall trees at the side of the road.

Lumipas ang oras, medyo nabawasan na anh ingay. Di na ganoon kalakas at kagulo kumpara ng gising pa ang dalawang hyper. Kiesh and Jaiden are on their phones. The hypers, as usual. Sleeping. My eyes drop on Alec. He's peacefully sleeping while his arms crossed in his chest. I look back to the window and lean at it. I closed my eyes and hymming the tune of Silent night until i Fall asleep.

Nagising ako sa katok mula sa bintana ng sasakyan. Pag mulat ko ng mata ko ay bumungad sa akin ang loob ng Van na walang laman. Tumingin ako sa bintana tsaka ibinaba ito. I saw Alec smiling like an idiot. I also noticed that it's already dark outside.

I shift my glance to him.

“Where are they? And please stop grinning like a Crazy” i rolled my eyes as i heard his chuckle.

“They are already outside. Nababa na rin nila yung mga gamit, Madam” He sarcastically say and open the door for me.

Pagkatungtong ko ng paa ko sa lupa ay agad akong nag unat unat. Sampung oras na paglalakbay patungo rito. I look around, i was left with parted lips when i saw the entrance of the Villa. The place is too breathtaking. The beauty of it is overflowing even it's dark tonight.

I think this Christmas is the Best among my Chistmas.

•••••••§|§••••••••