˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Začít od začátku

You jumped out of the bed, put on your jacket, grabbed your keys, and headed back toward the agency.

In the car you dialed Mikey's number—you were done keeping secrets from the agency.

"Yellow!"

"Mikey.
I need to ask you a favor."

"Oh, Kanari-chan.
What's wrong?"

"I think it'd be easier if I
explained in person.
I'm coming to the agency now.
Are you busy?"

"I have a meeting with
Draken in 20 minutes.
If you can make it before then,
then we can chat."

"I'll be there in ten."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

When you arrived at the agency, you kept a lookout for Baji, Chifuyu, and Mitsuya. Even though Baji said they were on their way to the hospital, you desperately wanted to avoid a run-in with them.

But just to your luck, someone else found you before you could reach Mikey's office.

"Long time no see," they said.

You turned around to be met with a familiar smiling face.

"I like the new hairdo," you said, staring at his freshly braided hair.

"Yeah? My friend wanted to braid my hair so I let her," he shrugged.

"A friend?" you asked, raising your eyebrows.

"Yes. Unlike some people, I don't date the first person I see," he laughed.

"Are you a comedian now?" you asked, getting upset.

"Did I tell a joke? Is that why you asked?" he asked, slightly challenging you.

"Smiley please." you rolled your eyes.

"What are you here for? Didn't you storm out before?" he asked, playing with the ends of his braids.

"I need to speak with Mikey about some things." you checked your watch, seeing you only had 5 minutes before he met with Draken. "Shit I've gotta go actually."

"Whatever," he waved, walking in the opposite direction.

You sprinted to Mikey's office, knocking once before entering.

"I'm sorry to barge in," you said, slightly out of breath.

His eyes lit up when you entered the room. "No biggie. You're always welcome! Now, what can I do for you?"

"So I have a friend from high school named Sakura Haruno. Until recently, we haven't seen each other, let alone keep in frequent contact."

"Okay...so what's the issue?"

"The issue is that when I called her an hour ago, she mentioned how she was sorry to hear about Baji. I never told her that he died because, well, I knew he didn't. She said she saw his death was publicized on the news, but I know that's not true because Hakkai and Sanzu said they took care of the media. I'm on high alert because first Kazutora betrayed Tōman, then we find out that Draken was working with Kisaki, and now my friend somehow knows information that was never published."

Mikey sat in silence with his hands under his chin. It remained that way for about a minute until he finally said, "I see."

"Well, what should we do?" you asked, slightly confused and worried.