CHAPTER 13 - BLUSH

Start from the beginning

"I'm just worried.." Gulf reasoned out. His voice is soft.

"I don't need your worries! I need my chocolates!," Mew sobbed like a kid. He's stomping his foot on the ground. "Why do you have to take my chocolates?!," Mew cried. Gulf sighed, he hate seeing someone cry. He took the chocolate that he get and gave it to Mew. "Here, I won't take it anymore." He offered to him but Mew ignore it and just keep crying.

Gulf groaned and run his hand through his hair and took a glass of water. After that, he gave it to Mew but Mew didn't took it.

"Stop crying already. You're not a kid anymore," Gulf said.

"Go away," Mew mumbled and wipe his tears. He stood up straight and started walking slowly out of the kitchen. "My chocolates.." he mumbled. Why do i have to cry infront of him?! He thought.

Gulf just stared at Mew's back until it he can't see it anymore. He just stayed their recalling what happened just a minute ago. I'm just worried of him but I didn't expect him to cry like that. Like those chocolates are his life.

After sometime, Jom came inside the kitchen. Gulf know Jom saw his brother crying. "I didn't do anything to him," He explained. Jom nodded with a smile. "Get that medium sized basket," Jom said pointing at the basket behind him. Gulf took it and gave it to her but she shook her head. "Hold it," Gulf was confused but still he did it.

Jom started exploring in the kitchen. She started putting chips on the basket, then some biscuits. Gulf's brows furrowed when Jom put a cerelac on the basket. Then some chocolates. "And.. here!," Jom put a vanilla and chocolate flavored icecream on the basket.

"What the heck," Gulf just said.

"Now, go upstairs and gave it to out brother." She said. Gulf's jaw dropped. This is all for Mew?!

"Can he eat all of these?," Gulf asked.

Jom smirked. "Ofcourse, now go go! He's already upset."

"What if he won't accept this?," Gulf asked her. Jom bit her lip and simply point her head. "Think of a good reason, then,"

"Can't you just suggest me one?,"

"Nope," Jom shook her head.

Gulf just sigh and blew his bangs out of his eyes. He started walking to go to Mew's room. Alexia chuckled when he saw Gulf carrying the basket that his brother used to put his foods when he had his period. "Want some?," Gulf asked. He still can't believe until he won't see it himself that Mew could finish all of these.

"It's more safe to not get one," Alexia just said.

Gulf just nod hesitantly. He started climbing up the stairs and once he got infront of Mew's door, he out the basket down and knock on his door.

Mew heard someone knocking on the door but he didn't bother to get up. He's having dysmenorrhea and he's lazy to get up. So he didn't care even though it's irritating him.

Gulf who's keep knocking outside is now thinking a reason to tell Mew if ever Mew won't accept it. "Gulf!," He looked at Jom walking near him.

"Here," Jom gave him a wheat pack.

"For what is this?," Gulf asked. It's still hot. Gulf knew about this because he was once used to took care of his ex girlfriend when she's having his period.

"Ask our brother this time. Maybe he will tell you about it," Jom just said and open the door. Gulf yelped when Jom suddenly pushed him inside. "Bro! Get up, Gulf is here to make it up to you. Don't be stubborn! He had chocolates!," She shouted and rushed downstairs.

Mew's ear ring when he heard the word chocolates. He sat up and he saw Gulf infront of him, holding his basket and a wheat pack on his other hand.

"E-Err.. u-uh..," Gulf was panicking inside. Mew looks so scary.

"Is it for me?," Mew asked. Gulf was surprised when it came out soft and yeah.. cute. Why do i find him cute anyway? Well, I'm not complaining though. He's really cute.

"Mmm," Gulf nodded and move near him. "Here," Gulf put the basket on the floor near him. Mew immediately took the chocolates and Gulf was confused when Mew gave it to him. "F-For me?," He asked.

"Open it," Mew demanded with a pout. Mew pouted more when Gulf move to get his chair near his study table. He settled the chair infront of Mew and that's when he opened it and gave it to him but Mew didn't accept it and just open his mouth.

Gulf already know what's that mean so he took out the chocolate wrapper and feed it to Mew. Mew do a happy dance which Gulf find cute that he couldn't stop himself to pinch Mew's cheek. Mew got stunned and a shade of red crept on his face and on his neck. His whole face felt so hot. "You're really cute."

Mew sigh. "I told you—,"

"Yes. But you're a baby too," Gulf already know what he will say.

"Baby my ass." Mew rolled his eyes.

"Baby." Gulf mumbled softly. Mew just looked at him, his heart is already beating loud.

"My baby,"

~

How was it? I'm sorry guys if it's lame😄🙈

I decided to start updating this quite often, if i can but maybe not now because I'm not kinda feel well. Also the reason why this chap is quite lame but anyways hope you enjoyed it😚❤️