Breakdown

Gregory POV
We were still working on some first day things. I was coloring my Freddy drawing. I was happy. I had the plush on my lap. I felt something brush my shoulder. I looked behind me but it was nothing. I turned back around. I felt hands on my shoulders and they raised. Who's touching me?
They turned my chair around and screamed "BOO!" I screamed and hopped back.

It was Landon. He had bunny ears on.
Bunnies

No..

Him and his friend started laughing. I stared at him. My mind played tricks on me or something because I saw...

Her

I closed my eyes and inhaled before opening them again. This time I saw her behind Landon. I screamed and covered myself up with my arms.
"Geez did I scare you that bad?" He said. But I ignored him, I barely heard him. I looked at the ground. I tried my best to keep calm but I couldn't. My breathing intensified. I put my hand on my shirt and scrunched it up as it felt hard to breathe.

My eyes stung as I felt tears on my face. I think my vision is blurry. It's red and green and weird.

Just like when she showed up

Her

Vanny

No
No
No
NO
NO
NO
NO
"NO NO NO!" I covered my face with my hands.
"Umm.. dude? Are you okay?" He reached his hand out to touch me. I smacked it away.
"NO! GET AWAY!"
"Please please.. don't kill me.. no.. Freddy Freddy!" I mumbled. I looked up.

Everyone was staring at me

Everyone

They all think I'm crazy

I got up and ran in the bathroom. I slid against the wall. My face was practically soaked.
Breathe breathe
I tried to breathe normally but it came out fast and pantically.

Was I..
Hyperventilating? I think I was. My headache grew stronger.
"She's coming!" I hid my head in my knees and scrunched my hair up with my hands.

"Gregory? Gregory! Gregory, are you ok?" Someone said. I don't know who, I didn't answer.
"I'm coming in!" The teacher walked in. She knelt in front of me. She put her hands on my shoulders which made them raise . And it doesn't help she had blonde hair.
"Hey. Hey! It's ok! It's gonna be okay!" I looked at her and saw Vanessa.

"NO!" I swatted her hands away. I tried to get myself closer to myself then I already was.
"Please.. go.." The teacher backed up.
"Gregory. I need you to try and calm down ok? Take deep breaths." I did what she said I took deep breaths but it didn't really help, it made my breathing worse.

"Ok, um, do you have someone we can call?" I had to think for a moment.
"F-Freddy."
"Freddy.. ok then.." she stood up and rushed out of the bathroom. I looked up at the mirror and I saw her again. I screamed.

I curled myself into a ball.
No
Please
Go away
Don't hurt me
Freddy
Freddy help
Freddy..

My vision was blurry, it was hard to breathe and my eyes stinged.
Why is this happening?
Because a kid had a bunny headband on and scared me with it?
Stupid! Why am I crying in a bathroom over this?!
It was a prank I took too seriously! I HATE THIS.

I kicked my feet around. I'm angry at myself now. I punched my head with my fists as I groaned. I hate this I hate this I HATE THIS

"Gregory?" I swung my head around to see who was talking to me. My eyes widened a bit as I tried to clear up my vision.
It's.. Rose..
And she's holding.. Freddy..
My Freddy plushie.
"Gregory, it's gonna be okay." She handed me the plushie. I gently picked it out of her hands. I looked at it as sadness came over me. I cried some more as I hugged Freddy.

Freddy.. you're here..

"I have this too.." she pulled out the sun one and handed it to me. I smiled as I grabbed him and hugged him too. I didn't realize it but I kinda calmed down. My breathing was somewhat normal. The teacher walked back in.

"Gregory.. there's nobody's name under you." She looked at me and Rose.
"Rose. You calmed him down.. good job." She smiled. I stood up. I felt my cheeks were hot and probably pink. Or even red.

"Gregory, you have no Parent or Guardian contacts under your name."
"I... I don't?"
"No.."
"Well can I call Freddy..?"
"Freddy who?" I looked around, and made sure no one was listening before I whispered,
"Freddy Fazbear."
"Oh! And what is he to you?"
"Like uh.. a dad."
"Wow. Interesting.. yeah go ahead go call him." She smiled as she took me to her phone.

⭐️~~~~~~~~~~~~~⭐️

Yeah take this sad Gregory 🥺