she's my wife now

(camilo's pov)

I was running around entertaining everyone with my gift of shape shifting, and I got tired so I decided to take a break.

When I went into a shop to get me some water I seen the most beautiful girl in the whole world.

I walked up to her and smiled "hello what's your name?" I asked.

"Y/n, y/n l/n" she replied.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I said, she blushed a little and I grabbed her hand.

"Come with me" I said dragging her to the casita.

When we made it I went up to my mama who was in the kitchen talking to tia julieta and tugged her dress turning her attention towards me.

"Hola mijo, is this your friend?" my mama asked.

"She's my wife now" I said making tia julieta's and mamas eyes widen "ms.madrigal".

"No!-" my tia said.

"Camilo! No-" my mama said at the same time.

I puffed my chest and cheeks "why not!?" I asked.

"Your too young and look at the poor confused girl did you even ask her?" Mama asked I looked at y/n and she indeed looked very confused.

"But I want her to be my wife" I whined and a pout.

"Mijo you are too young wait until your older" mama said.

I nodded with a confident smile "ok, I promise when we turn 15 I will proposal and y/n will be my wife" I said.

My mama and tia julieta laughed and y/n had some blush on her cheeks but gave a small smile.

I took her up to my room to play "wow your room is so cool" y/n said.

I looked at her and smiled widely "I know right in every mirror is every person in the village so I can remember what everyone looks like" I said.

(Y/n's pov)

All I wanted to do was get some snacks next thing I know i'm being dragged to the madrigal's house by camilo and saying I was his wife?!.

I had no idea what to do so I just stayed put and didn't say anything though the could tell I was dumbfounded.

At the end of the conversation I just blushed and smiled.

After he dragged me too his room I seen so much mirrors it looked amazing.

"wow your room is so cool" I said.

"I know right in every mirror is every person in the village so I can remember what everyone looks like" camilo said with a very wide smile.

I was hesitant but asked this simple question "why'd you want me as your wife?" I was blushing again only way more then before and started playing my fingers.