You're going to be famous

Athena's pov...

As i gotten off of the bus i stopped to see my 3 friends standing at the door. I slightly tilted my head in confusion. Why was they the only three standing outside. I looked on my phone and it was already 9'o'clock so why aren't they in class already. Through curiosity i walked up to them who seemed like they were up to something. " Hi guys," i said, waving my hand. " Oh my gosh, you're finally here," Lisa said in response. " She just...grows up so fast," Katie said, wiping a fake tear. I slightly raised an eyebrow in return. " Right," i said. " So....where is everybody?," i asked. " Oh...well you see," Carolynn stepped forwards and blind folded me. " Hey guys...what is the meaning of all of this?," i asked. " We told everyone in school about what happened and...,"

Carolynn finished her sentence by unblind folding me. I slightly opened my eyes to see everyone in school, waiting for me. All of them had paper out, almost like they were going to get an autograph or something. As the silence continued someone in the crowd called. " There she is," than like if it couldn't get any weirder lots of people started cheering and crowding around me. " be careful guys, this is my friend you're trying to talk to," Carolynn said. I blushed from embarrassment. Leave it to my friends to make weird things happen. Through each passing person i walked by was calling my name. 

" Hi Athena, looking hot as usual"

" Uh...thanks?"

" Can you sit with us at our table later on?,"

" I'll think about it"

" Will you hold my hand?"

" Absolutely not"

" Is it true you're going to leave school?,"

" What?"

All these questions that was being thrown at me was getting a little too tight around the edge. Yes i might've gotten a massive deal but that doesn't mean that i accepted. I knew i needed to finish school but when you think about it i don't really since i could have a big break at anytime even though i still haven't decided yet. " Carolynn you told them? What the heck," i silently whispered. " Now don't be mad at me, me Katie, and Lisa have been thinking about your emotions and how you felt like the most hated person in the world, in order to prove that we told thousands of students about that day and now your like...the most popular in this school," she said. My eye sort of twitched. Popular...really? In all honesty i hated having attention in this school. I was always comfortable with being the quiet kid, the type of person no one would ever notice but since Carolynn and the rest of the squad opened their mouths everyone is working on my attention harder than they are working on their homework. 

" Carolynn you know i don't like-," " HUSH!," she said. I looked her in the eye as she looked at me back. " You are going to become famous and you need to save that singing voice of yours so for now on use the silent language, got it?," she asked. I slightly chuckled at her silliness. There was no way she would actually make me become silent. " Very fun-," " What did i say?," she firmly asked. My eyes slightly widened. Ok...so....my friend was being serious. "Ok," i simply said. " Good," she said, smiling at me.

So all day school has been very different for me. My friends were very loyal, they even told me funny jokes to make me feel more comfortable. And the best part was my teacher getting karma. When i walked inside my evil math teacher tried to accuse me of being late. For the first time in my life they actually cared enough to stand up for me which is super weird. Everything  i did they would....awkwardly bend over backwards to help me...even though i really didn't need their help. Right now i was sitting in the bathroom, taking my insulin. All was quiet until someone knocked on the door. " Someone's in here," i called. They knocked again, earning me to sigh in response. I opened the door to see one of the most popular girls in school " Qiyana" Now believe me Qiyana is from a very wealthy family. Every year she comes to school looking richer than ever before. Me and her locked eyes for a second. She looked like she wanted to knock me out with her fist or something. It was intense until she gave me a friendly smile.

" Ahri? What are you doing here?," she asked. My eyes slightly widened. Great, she thinks i'm Mrs what's her face to. I slightly leaned on the door, hiding the insulin behind my back. " I'm sorry but my names not Ahri," i said." My name is Athena," i said. " Oh...you're talking about the quiet girl?," she asked. My eyes lowered in pure boredom. She slightly raised an eyebrow in return. " Strange you look just like her...are you her secret twin or something?," she asked. " Not even close," i said. " Well Athena, you see....i know me and you don't really talk, nor lock eyes with each but i was wondering, would you like to come to the gala's restaurant?," she asked. My eyes slightly widened. 

" Did you just say....Gala's restaurant?," that place is the most expensive place of all time. I don't know if i could even afford it.  She slightly laughed in response. " Yeah...it would be nice if you come, i'm bringing my friends so it wouldn't hurt for you to bring yours," she said. " I-i don't know what to say, i thought people like you would never talk to someone like me," i said. She chuckled. " I love inviting people to special events and besides don't believe the rumors, i'm not daddy's spoiled little girl, i actually make my own money," she said. " Well...i don't think i'll be able to-," "To afford it?," she asked, finishing my sentence. " Don't worry, you're going to come as my guest, no paying required," she said. " Just come in something nice and i'll see you there," she said. " O-ok," i said. Her smile grew bigger. " Awesome," she said, handing me a card. " Call me," she said. " Ok," i called. I looked back at the card and back at her as she walked away.

I put the card in my pocket and walked out of the bathroom. As i walked down the halls some people was following me and some were calling out for me and some were trying so hard to get my attention. I ignored them and kept walking down the hall, luckily i was able to spot my friends, sitting at the lunch table. Lisa was the first to catch me. " Hey Athena," she said, patting a seat next to me. I gave her a caring smile and sat beside her. " I kept it warm for you," she said. I raised an eyebrow in return. " You didn't have to," i playfully said. " Nonsense, anything for my best friend," she said, grabbing her juice. " So where were you? Did you have side effects again?,' Carolynn worriedly asked. Katie and Lisa both looked at me in fear as well. I slightly sweat in response. " Yeah...b-but i'm fine now," i said. " Athena, whenever you need insulin always let us know so if you can't get to your medicine we'll be to the rescue," Carolynn said, making me chuckle. " Ok," i said in response. I sighed and opened my backpack. For lunch i had extreme spicy ghost pepper  noodles that came with a hot sauce pack. Since the food was in a container i just put the sauce in. I didn't know what it was but i just LOVE spicy food. Spicy food would always be number one on my favorite food list. As i ate happily my friends looked a bit...disturbed by the food choice.

I slightly looked at them in response. " What?," I asked. " That's a very unhealthy thing for you to eat," Lisa said. " So?," i asked. " Don't you need anything to drink tho?," Carolynn asked. " Nope, i'm good," i said. " How do you eat that without dying?," Lisa asked. " Simple, i've been eating this all my life so it's not even a bother," i said in response. " How about next time we could do the ghost pepper challenge at my house," Carolynn asked. " That sounds cool, i'll bring a lot of drinks," Katie called. We all laughed in response. My laughing quickly stopped in response. I played with my fingers until i cleared my throat. " Um...guys," they all stopped and turned towards me. I played with my fingers in response even though i wasn't nervous. " I was invited to an event and i was wondering if you gals would like to come?," i asked. " Sure," Lisa said. " I'm cool with it," Katie said. " There better be good food," Carolynn said. " great," i said, giving them a small smile." So...what's the place?," Carolynn asked. " Um..the Gala's restaurant?," i asked. They all gasped in shock. " I know you didn't just say what i know you just said," Carolynn said. " The Gala's restaurant? That's the most expensive place of all time, who invited you?," Katie curiously asked. " Um...you know...Qiyana," i said.

They're eyes widened in shock. " Strange, why would she go out of her way to invite to an event?," Lisa asked. I shrugged in response, come to think of it i had no idea. " I don't know, but there's only one way to find out," i said. They silently looked at each other and back. " Alright, but come in something fun this time," Carolynn said. I smiled in response. " i promise," i said. " Alright, let's pick you up at 8:00," Carolynn said. " I'll be waiting at the stop," i said. 

" deal"

Alright guys that's all for tonight, i hope you like and i'll write to you next time, but until then see ya :)