Chapter 3: Zhongli Story quest part 2

Start from the beginning

"Tell us Mr. Danheng. Why did you brought us here?" Zhongli asked respectfully.

"Everyone here was teleported by my master. He wishes for us to watch the multiverse that specifically focus on Mr Aether and his adventures." Danheng explained. The two archons were surprised at this but was interested.

"Well that's is certainly interesting. But where is Aether?" Venti asked before his eyes finally saw where Aether was. He was surprised that Aether was surrounded by the girls on a special seat. "Why is he surrounded with those girls?"

"I believe my master called Mr. Aether a dense idiot that he decided to surround him with the girls that are interested or affectionate on him." Danheng said but everyone heard this.

"Why are you calling me a dense idiot!?" Aether asked as he was confused why he is being called like that. The main girls just blushed in calling out for having feelings for Aether before the girls groan at Aether dense side.

Zhongli couldn't help but chuckle in hearing this while Venti laughs at the girls reactions.

"Well that's is quite true. Aether is oblivious to the girls feelings around him." Zhongli said with a smile on his face.

"Hahahaha! An interesting thing to see. Now I accept the offer to join this viewing." Venti said happily.

"Same for me. This is a great experience for us to learn more about Aether." Zhongli said.

"Well I'm glad to hear that. We are currently viewing Aether journey he had with Mr. Zhongli. Learning the history and truth of Havria." Danheng explained. Zhongli was surprised at hearing this.

"...I see. I was not expecting that." Zhongli said. He knew that his identity will be exposed as Rex Lapis/Morax. What he didn't expect that it would be so soon.

"I'm sorry Mr. Zhongli but that is My master wanted." Danheng said with an apologetic look.

"If this is what your master, who I assume is more powerful than everyone else in this room. Then we have no choice don't we." Zhongli said with a sigh.

"Yes, He doesn't want you to be surprised when the people will know the truth while you didn't know who expose your identity. So he brought you here." Danheng said. Zhongli just nodded at him. Soon Zhongli and Venti took their seat that was near the section of Aether and the main girls.

The adeptis look at Zhongli and couldn't help that he is someone very familiar but just couldn't grasp on the man identity.

Soon the screen started to play.

Soon the entire group finally arrived at the Guyun Stone Forest

Kliment looks around and was disappointed in what he was seeing " This place looks so ordinary... Can we really find anything valuable here?

"Huh? Paimon thinks it looks really grand!" Paimon said as she looks at the beautiful scenery in front of them.

"I agree with Paimon the view of Guyun Stone Forest is view and it would be much better viewing on the highest peak of the area." Venti said as he went to that place before and couldn't but be amaze at the view of the area.

"I don't mean the scenery, but rather that there should be something out of the ordinary. A big battle did just occur and all... And I don't even know where to begin looking here." Kliment said in frustration as he looks around.

"Guyun Stone Forest is actually the perfect place to be if you wish to learn about the Archons or the history of the Archon War." Zhongli told as he started to tell the story to them. "Legend has it that Rex Lapis threw spears made of large rock into the sea here, piercing and crushing the Overlord of the Vortex. After many years of wind erosion, those stone spears have turned into the unique rock formations we see now." Zhongli said and Paimon was completely shock at hearing this and same could be said to Aether.