Sick day

You call Arny like you do every morning (well I mean 3pm is morning for you at least) he notices you sound like you're sick "I'm coming over to take care of you my love." He says with a stern tone, you refuse replying back "No arny I don't want you to get sick ." Of course he doesn't listen and he tells you that he is on his way to take care of you anyway.

Obviously you would never admit it but you love when arny takes care of you when you're sick, He brings you your favorite ramen from your favorite ramen place, makes you tea, and shows you that he stopped to get some ice cream on his way over to your place.

He turns on the tv and lays in bed with you watching anime while he strokes your hair you say "babe I appreciate it but I didn't need you to take care of me." Arny replied "love if you don't need me to take care of you then why didn't you stop me from coming over and taking care of you?" You glare at him mumble underneath your breath accidentally loud enough for arny to hear you "shut up."

Arny laughed and gave you a sweet smile. You both cuddle for the rest of the night just enjoying each other's company. Eventually you fell asleep in his arms with your head laying on his chest listening to the steady rhythm of his heart beat, feeling the rising and falling of his chest when he breathes.