An Eternal parentage

Start from the beginning

Clint Barton: Has what?

Laura Barton: [Laura laughs] You are so cute.

Clint Barton: Nat and... and Banner?

Laura Barton: I'll explain when you're older, Hawkeye.

Clint Barton: Oh. Okay.

Laura Barton: It's bad, right? Nat seems really shaken.

Clint Barton: Ultron has these allies, these uh, kids, they're punks really. They carry a big damn stick and Nat took a serious hit. Someone's gonna have to teach 'em some manners.

Laura Barton: And that someone be you. You know I totally support your Avenging, I couldn't be prouder. But I see those guys, those "Gods"...

Clint Barton: You don't think they need me.

Laura Barton: I think they do. Which is a lot scarier. They're a mess.

Clint Barton: Yeah. I guess they're my mess.

Laura Barton: You need to be sure that this team is really a team and that they have your back. Things are changing for us. In a few months time, you and me are gonna be outnumbered. I need-- ...just be sure.

Clint Barton: Yes, ma'am. [he kisses her, then as Laura places her arm around his waist she touches his wounded side]

Laura Barton: I can feel the difference.

Anya Romanoff is in the kitchen.

Laura Barton: Our you okay.

Anya Romanoff: They took James hostage.

Laura brings Anya into a hug.

Laura Barton: he been dating you for a couple years then he should be born for anything.

Anya laughs.

James Stark POV-????

I wake in what looks like south Dakota I look around nothing of importance in sight  and I lie my head back down before I look behind me to see Ultron.

Ultron: Ah your awake she may have one a bit over board but .

James Stark: but what.

Ultron: To show you that I care about you.

James Stark: And how will you shown me that.

Ultron: You'll see brother but for now rekindle your family and then go back to your avengers and decide you has shown you more what's the word.

James Stark: Love with a raised eyebrow

Ultron: Yes that's it now go.

Ultron takes off as quickly as he appeared. James gets up staggering and looks around and see's an arrow marked into the ground. He follows it and comes into a clearing in where he can see a farm in the distance and he see's a figure and he continues to walk by time he makes it the sun is set low as he gets to the farm and makes his way to the cabin.

James Stark: Hello anyone there.

There is no answer for a second or to before the door open's