「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ」

Start from the beginning

          - Then you are making the same mistake Ajak did.

Even before the two men could come to blows, Makkari reappeared in the room with a smile on her face.

          - I found Tiamut.

Ikaris' eyes began to shine as he turned to Makkari and as he aimed at the young woman, Kingo threw himself before her, receiving Ikaris' beams in his shoulder. The deaf woman stooped to verify that her friend was okay, but the actor ordered her to leave, being the only one to know the location of the emergence. A air current ran through the Domo when Makkari left at full speed before Ikaris approached Kingo.

          - Kingo. Ikaris warned as the actor got up, charging the energy at his fingertips.

          - You do not turn against your family. He pointed his fingers at Ikaris. Gilgamesh died because of you. And you want to follow the guy who caused Nyx's death.

          - You won't succeed against me. And I will kill everyone one of you if I have to. He said as he kept his glare on Druig.

He then looked over at Sersi, whose cheeks were wet because of the tears running down them. The traitor turned and prepared to leave when Sprite's voice stopped him.

          - Wait. I'm going with you. She followed him.

          - Sprite...

          - What is this ? Thena asked as she entered the room.

Ikaris was going to attack her but Sprite made them disappear immediately in a swarm of bees that quickly came out of the Domo. A few moments later, Makkari returned and she checked that Ikaris had left to enter the room. She noticed the absence of Sprite and asked what had happened. Phastos and Druig quickly told her, while Sersi checked that Kingo was not too badly injured.

          - Why did Sprite go with Ikaris ?

          - Because she loves him. Kingo said. Oh, you guys didn't pick up on that ?

          - If she had looked over all our previous relationships, she would have known that we're kinda curse with love. Druig sighed, putting his hands in his pockets.

          - He really fooled us, didn't he ? Karun, let's go.

          - Wait. Where the hell are you going ? Phastos asked when he saw Kingo was about to leave.

          - I can't help you guys. I still think Ikaris is right.

          - So, that's it, huh ? Just gonna follow him ?

          - I love the people of this planet. But if you stop this emergence, you are preventing other worlds like this one from being created.

          - So you still have faith in Arishem ? Druig asked him.

          - No. Not after what he did to Nyx. But I don't want to be involved in the failure of the creation of other planets. And I refuse to hurt any of you for my beliefs. He said before he walked towards the exit but was stopped by Makkari.

          - We need you. She pleaded him

          - Even with my help, we're no match. It's Ikaris. But... I hope to see you on the next planet. He said as he turned to face the others before he looked at Druig. And I really hope you'll be able to fall in love with Nyx all over again.