"Hyunjin contacted us," Minho took over and began to explain the whole situation to the angel while Jisung was concentrating on his breathing to calm himself down. "He said the only way we could help him is to call you and tell you that he's by Han River. And also the word Morphus or something."

  He heard a faint gasp. "Do you mean morsus?"

  "Yes, that's it," Minho agreed as he heard the now familiar word. Seungmin quietly cursed which took him by surprise. "He said you will know exactly what to do."

  "Yes, I do. Are you two okay?"

  Minho hummed. They were more than okay physically but the emotional state of the younger was a bit concerning but he did not want to worry Seungmin by telling him that. The devil was more than capable of taking care of the younger angel. He kept on soothingly rubbing his back, hoping it will momentarily call him down, noticing how hard was Jisung trying to not let any emotions show.

  "Tell the others to get to the Imperium as fast as possible. Please, make sure Hyunjin is okay,"

  With that, they ended the call and Minho destroyed the phone soon after because he had no idea where the phone came from and it would be better to not have any proof of them being here. Especially now that those people are after Jisung. Minho brought the younger boy closer to him, hugging him tightly. The angel buried his head into the devil's chest, wrapping his hands around his waist as he listened to the spell Minho mumbled out for them to return to the Imperium, not even questioning or minding the sudden gesture Minho showed to him. They appeared in front of Jisung's room, still hugging. The angel pulled away, looking at the door to his room. He turned towards the devil, his eyes full of regrets.

  "I should've gone there and saved him," he muttered in an angry tone and Minho couldn't do anything but sigh. He expected this kind of reaction from the younger. There were many emotions Jisung has been piling up inside of him and eventually, he had to burst like a giant bubble exposed to any small danger. The devil shook his head, reassuring the younger that Hyunjin will be fine and that he was probably with Seungmin now. Jisung was still restless but decided to believe in Minho's words.

  "I think it would be better if you weren't alone right now. At least until the rest arrives."

  Jisung raised his brows, angrily. "Don't treat me like I am a fragile piece of glass. I can definitely be alone now."

  Minho sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose upon hearing the younger's sudden outburst before frowning. "I am aware that I cannot treat you like a fragile piece of glass because that's the last thing you would ever be. But many emotions are flowing through your body and I understand that you are pretty frustrated and angry at yourself right now but I want to help you, so I would appreciate a bit of gratitude for that,"

  Jisung sighed before nodding and muttering a small sorry as he let himself get dragged through the halls towards a room he could start viewing as his, considering how often he was present there. The whole journey was relatively serene and quickly over so the angel had no time to think as they ended up in the room. Jisung sat down on his usual spot which was by the table close to Chan's bed. Minho, on the other hand, occupied his own bed, sitting down as he looked at the angel whose head was in his hands.

  "He's going to be okay," Minho assured him as he looked at him with concern written all over his face. It's time, the devil thought to himself as he recalled all the recent events, trying to connect all the dots according to what he already knew but nothing was making sense. It was inexplicable. Jisung just shook his head.

  "Why do I have to be somewhere safe? Why did he make it sound like I was in a danger?" the angel asked instead. Minho was taken aback by the sudden question because he did not expect Jisung to remember this from the call. He rather expected his concentration to be fully focused on Hyunjin and his safety. He had no idea how to react. He couldn't tell the younger the truth — at least not yet. But at the same time, the look in his eyes, the confusion, the desperation and the misery. All of them were playing with Minho's heartstrings and for some reason, he wanted to tell him what was happening behind the closed doors. He deserved to know it. But Minho just couldn't risk his well-being like that. "Is there something I should be aware of?"

  "I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm pretty sure Hyunjin meant that we should go back before it gets late and someone notices we are gone." Minho tried to play it off but he knew Jisung was not dumb — he was actually far from being dumb (even though it may not have been seen like that sometimes). And as expected, the younger saw right through him.

  "Stop making a fool out of me," Jisung stood up in a threatening manner. "This change of character of yours is starting to pretty annoy me. Can't you just tell me the truth when there is something or someone out there that might want to hurt me for some reason? It apparently is somehow connected to me and I deserve to know what is it. And if you refuse to tell me the reason, I will have to find it out myself!"

  Minho sighed yet again as he watched Jisung come closer to him and lower himself to the devil's level, so he could look him in the eye properly, not even blinking once. Minho swallowed dry as he felt a bit intimidated by the younger's gaze.

  "Tell me, please. I am begging you. Didn't you once tell me that you are bothered by my presence? I will leave you alone if you tell me what the fuck is currently happening."

  Minho just looked at him and Jisung knew it was useless. He straightened his back and looked the devil deep in the eyes, seeming somehow dissatisfied and unhappy. Minho couldn't do anything but stare at the younger as he bit his lip and turned around, leaving the room in a complete malaise.

  "I'm sorry," Minho whispered. "But I don't want you to leave me alone."