I looked at her and I could feel my heart aching. I know we aren't together but I'm still a bit jealous that she's talking to wilbur a lot more..I don't know what they're talking about anyways and it could mean so many things. Maybe I'm just overreacting.

I didn't realize I was staring at her for too long until she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Alex, hello? you ok?" She asked with a worried face.

I came back to my senses and apologized.

"yeah, sorry uhm I should go set up the stream for later, just call me when you need help with yours." I walked out as soon as she was about to say something.

I felt bad but I didn't want her to know anything. I got upstairs and set up the stream that was about to start in a few hours.

After setting it up...

I was scrolling through twitter when y/n came in the room with a chair.

"What are you doing?"

"Staying here. I'm still a bit confused when setting my pc but I don't want you to help because I want to learn it by myself. Plus wilbur said that the game will start at a few minuets so.." She said placing the chair beside me and sitting down.

"How would you play then?" I asked.

"My phone, but don't worry, I won't be looking at your screen. I'll look at the other side so it won't be cheating."

"Ohh ok. Have you bought it already?"

"Yep, I bought it after I ate my food."

"Ah I see, well that means chat will be able to see you. Are you good with that or do you want not to be shown yet?"

"I'm fine, I'm sure they'll get use to having a girl on your stream." She chuckles.

"Hey! What if I actually did bring a girl over before but I just didn't show chat?"

"Yeah who is it then?" She said grinning at me.

I couldn't think of anyone since I've never had a girl over at my house except my the person who gave birth to me..

"My mom.." I looked down in defeat as she laughed even more.

"Fuck you." I said laughing with her.

"You would want to." She said as I freeze for a bit looking at her.

"WOAH THERE HEY- YOUR BEING A LITTLE TOO AHEAD OF YOURSELF Y/N-" I said jokingly moving away.

We continued to laugh until we both got a notification on our phones.

We got the same message from wilbur saying that he's streaming in a bit and that we should get ready with the game.

I looked at her as she looked back with a smile.

God I love that smile.

"You ready?" I said smiling back as she nodded her head.

We both got in to the jackbox link that wilbur sent. I tweeted out on my main that I was going to stream in a bit with a special guest. I closed my phone and headed over to twitch. I look back at y/n as she was already looking at me.

"Streams about to start, you sure you want to do this?" I asked one last time to make sure she's ok with being introduced to thousands of people.

"I mean, you already tweeted it out so of course we're doing it."

"Right, we're starting in a minute." I said looking back at my pc hovering the cursor to the start live button. The minute passed by and I clicked on it. I made sure that the mic was muted and that the stream shows my starting soon screen. I look at y/n and she nodded.

I smile at her and looked back at my pc. I unmuted the mic and greeted my chat.

"HI CHAT HELLOOO" I said as chat greeted me back while some are freaking out about the 'special guest' joining me today.

Pissbaby101: HI Q
Alijahnotfound: WHO'S THE SPECIAL GUEST
Quackityshusband: IS IT KARL? GEORGE? WHO IS IT?
Somerando: WE MISSED YOU HOW ARE YOU

"Chat calm down, I know you guys are excited for the special guest but she's actually not that special."

"What the fuck." y/n said out loud as chat heard her.

Quackmeister123: A GIRL?
FmlamIright: IS IT NIKI?
Flaminhotcheetos: your mom
Theuwugirlyuwu: Q ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY PLEASE SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEE

"Chat- yes it's a girl and no it's not my mom, she doesn't sound like an old ass grandma." I chuckled seeing her glare at me at the corner of my eye.

"You're literally older than me grandpa." She said as I glared back at her.

She chuckles and I looked back and continued talking to chat.

"Are you ready chat?" I asked ready to remove the starting soon screen. The chat flowed with a bunch of yes.

"You ready?" I asked y/n.

"YEAHH" I removed the starting soon screen now showing me and y/n on the stream. The chat is full of compliments of how pretty she is and I just smiled. I looked at her as she was looking at chat in awe.

"Chat loves you y/n." She kept thanking the chat and some of the donors that complimented her. I'm happy chat loves her.

"Ok chat enough complementing her why don't you guys compliment me now." I said pouting.

"Sorry bud, chat loves me more." y/n said patting my shoulder. Chat still focused their attention on y/n and I'm not mad about it. She is pretty ho- I mean pretty cool.

"Okok we need to start the game now chat you can complement her on her after the stream." I said joining in the jackbox vc that wilbur created.

People were talking here and there so I left the call and we waited until the actual game starts. Y/n and I talked to chat while waiting.

A few minuets later, wilbur mentioned us in the discord chat that we should join in. I click on it and the game has started.

After the stream...

We both wave goodbye to chat and then I ended the stream.

"You did great for your first jackbox y/n." I said leaning on my chair.

"Thank you, but I think you did greater than me, you were literally hilarious the whole round." She said leaning on her chair.

"Chat really liked you too." I said turning off the pc.

"Who woudn't" She chuckled.

She got another notification. I bet it's wilbur again. I should just let that thought go it's hurting me. I sighed and just sat there admiring her beauty.

"Omg." She said. I don't know why but my heart was pounding..did wilbur say something to her that I don't want to hear?

"What is it?" I asked stuttering a bit. Why am stuttering.

"Karl told me that mrbeast wants to meet me tomorrow. HOLY SHIT THE MRBEAST OMG"

"Ohh..that's cool! You should go to sleep now since it's late." I thought it was wilbur..why am I doing this to myself. I told you alex, your just overreacting.

"Yeah, well you should too cuz your coming with me." She said standing up and stretching.

"I'm invited now?" I said standing up beside her.

"Yeah, what makes you think I'll leave you here doing nothing but editing."

"I don't always just do editing y/n, but sure I'll go just for you."

"Thank you, now I'm going to bed, goodnight alex." She said walking out the room.

"Goodnight y/n!" I said going to my bed.

I got in the covers and stared at the ceiling.

God I wish she feels the same way.

I close my eyes and went fast asleep.