Chapter 1: A Broken Princess

Hey guys!
I'm really sorry for the late update. There were some personal family problems going on since a while. It's been hard.

Anyways,
Here's the next chapter without further delay...
PS: Please ignore typos 😅🙈

Enjoy! 👇👇👇👇

*******

Loud, evil cackled rang out throughout the dense forest thickets coupled with the painful cries of a woman.
The silhouette of a woman could be seen running wildly through the dark forest canopies that barely let any sunlight in.

A series of growls echoed throughout the eerily silent forest, as several men chased her, calling out to her in derogatory terms, asking her to stop & surrender to their demands.

One of them yanked at her crimson, gold embellished odhni just as she jostled & fell with a cry when one of them aimed a large rock at her leg, injuring it. The princess' petite frame hit the ground, drawing more blood than already flowing, but Draupadi would not give up. She tried to get up when a large, meaty hand wrapped around her nape from behind, roughly forcing her down, his nail digging into her skin.

The rough looking man with an overgrowth beard & mostly covered face eyed her as a predator would, his prey. The lust was clear in his eyes, as he took in the delectable form of the woman before him.

M: Ab bhagne ka kya laabhi hai kanya! Ab tum meri aur mere sathiyon ki bandhi ho....
He let out a loud guffaw as toyed with her odhni, wrapping it around his fist. His laughter sent chills down the spine of the already distressed princess, as he brought his face near hers, making her gasp in disgust as his breath hit her skin.

The fireborn princess began to flail her hands wildly to prevent this repulsive, cruel man from doing what she would only allow her soulmate to. Just before he could touch her lips, Panchaali lunged forward, butting him hard with her own head, shocking him momentarily, as he stumbled & realeased her hands he'd pinned with his against the ground.

However, the other robbers were quick to block her escape. Their leader chuckled at the fiesty woman, finding her resistance against him amusing. Afterall no matter what, he was sure to take what he needed, wether or not she liked it.

She felt repulsed feeling the several hands touching her body, & was desperately trying to push them away, only draw a series of dark chuckles. Her mind was blank, as her body struggled & resisted haphazardly.

Draupadi had been acosted by this band of robbers as she made her way aimlessly through the forest which she knew was dangerous, but couldn't find herself to care anymore.
She knew she was dead inside, & had no fear of any danger, infact she welcomed it, if it offered to release her from her painful life.

However, the robbers had not left her after simply stealing her royal jewels. They didn't want to even kill her as their glazed, lusty gazes on her curves were enough of an indicator to her about their wicked intentions. There was no way she could allow that blow on her or any woman's modesty for that matter. She had to fight & escape these monsters. She closed her eyes, praying to her lord to give her strength to fight them, before anything untoward could happen.

The leader of the robbers, a large burly goon of a man, knelt down before her form. He yanked her up by her hair, making her cry out & struggle furiously against his burly form making him growl inturn.
D: Main kisike aadheen nahi hoon murkh! Agnisuta hoon main! Aur agni ko bandha nahi jaata, DUSHT!
She screamed, slapping away his wandering, disgusting hands.

Mad with rage & now loosing his patience with her, the leader of the goons strikeher soft cheek with the back of his hand, visciously.

The woman's face hit the ground, blood pooling in her mouth, trickling down her lips, but her eyes shone not with tears 9f pain but a fire of determination & destruction.