When she arrived near the apartment she stopped, there was someone standing near the door, he notices her and walk to her.

"Ah! Excuse me, do you know–––––".

"Sorry I Don't Know". She cut the man and walk away but the man stopped her.

"Then why are you here? Are you their neighbor?". She shakes her head.

"No I Am Not! Let Me Go!". She pushes the man away and rushed to knock the door.

"Wait You Do Know This Apartment? Are You Xuan LuLu??". The man said as he takes out his camera and Xuan Lu closes her eyes and hide her face.

"No I Am Not!". She kept knocking the door and ringing the bell until Yu Chen opens it.

"What the––––Uwaah!". She pushes him inside and close the door in a hurry.

"Who The Hell Are You?!!!". He shouts and Xuan Lu turn to look at him and take the mask away.

"It's Me You Idiot!".

"Xua–––Hey! I'm Not An Idiot!! Why The Hell Are You Here??". He said and she took the lunch to give it to him.

"I brought lunch". Yu Chen took it and looked at it before he looked at her again.

"But....I already ate". She stopped in her place and nodded.

".....Ok, as a dinner then". She took her coat off and throw it on the floor, Yu Chen look at her and place the lunch on the table before he takes the coat from the floor.

"Hey...Don't throw your clothes on the floor". He said slowly and place the coat on the sofa, Xuan Lu sit on it facing the other way.

".....You didn't eat yet, right? Let's eat together". He said and she turn to look at him, her eyes were sparkling and ready to shed tears.

"But you said–––––". 

"I didn't eat that much, so I am still hungry". He opened the box and prepared the spoons, Xuan Lu tried to hide her smile but couldn't.

They start eating silently and Yu Chen couldn't stop taking glances at her.

"Here". He pushes the tissue to her, and she looks at him, her tears were falling so she took one and wipes them, Yu Chen didn't know what to say, but he know that he need to say something to cool the atmosphere between them.

"....Why don't you return here?". He said but Xuan Lu shakes her head.

"I–I can't, you will be in trouble".

"At least I can protect myself, how about you? Can you?". He said as he looked at her with worried eyes more than mocking her, she looks away and didn't answer him, he put the spoon on the table.

"Will you stop crying? This is confusing me". He was so irritated not because of her crying, but because he can't do anything.

"I want to cry so let me cry!!". She pouted.

"Why The Hell Are You Crying When You Are With Me?!!". He said almost shouting, she slammed her hand on the table and look at him sharply.

"I'm Crying Because I Am With You!!". Yu Chen frowned at her words.

"Huh?? Am I That Unpleasant To Stay With That Much??". His words make her cry more.

"Stupid!! You Are Just So Stupid Cao Yu Chen!!". She covers her face and cry louder while Yu Chen just rolled his eyes and sighing.

"Great....". He just sit in his place and listen to her cry in front of him, what should he do now?

After a few minutes he look at her wiping her tears from her face with the tissue and sniffing.

"Done??".

"*Sniff* Stupid *Sniff*". He rolled his eyes again and shake his head.

"Yeah I know, So?? If you are not comfortable with This Stupid Guy, then why did you come here in the first place?". Xuan Lu looks up at him.

"I-I Want To Be With You *Sniff* I Am So Happy To Be With You *Sniff* I...I am so Lonely Without You *Sniff* I need your protection.....*Sniff* I'm...I'm Weak Without You".

She said with her red face and teary eyes, Yu Chen didn't know what to say, he just looks at her blankly and try to process, is this the same girl he knows?

".....You are kidding, right??". He said slowly.

"Am I in a condition to joke? I am home alone, and no one is asking about me".

"You have Mian Mian-----".

"She is Not You!!".

The doorbell rings cut their conversation; Yu Chen get up to open it.

"Hi, this is a parcel for Miss Xuan LuLu". Yu Chen frowned.

"Who is she? How Many Timed I Told You This is NOT Her Place!!". He shouts angrily.

"Sorry sir, I received this and the address is this apartment". The delivery guy said, and Yu Chen sighed and took the parcel from him.

"Just give me that and leave, anything to this address again I will call the police". The guy was shocked and bowed.

"We Are So Sorry!". Yu Chen closed the door and went to put the parcel on the table in front of Xuan Lu after taking the plate away to wash them.

"This for you". He said and waited for her to open it, she wiped her tears and started unfolding it, when it opened there were her photos missing up with red color and ripped with a knife, while there is a word saying (DIE YOU B**CH).

She was shocked that she starts to tremble, and her tears fall more, as for Yu Chen......

Without his conscious he holds her arm and get her to stand up and turn her to face him, he places his hand on her cheek and looked at her eyes directly.

"W-What are you doing??".

He didn't say anything and just place a kiss on her lips.

»»»»»»»»»TBC~

Hohohoho~ Sorry for the late update but here is a gift for you~ A KISS!😘 💋

Hope you will like this chapter and wait for the next...🤗