🦙🐿️🐥| kisser

Start from the beginning

"Maybe I am. After all, I have proof that I am the better kisser but you, you don't." Felix pointed at Hyunjin, frowning pathetically at older glares to mock his emotion. Felix then let out a sigh of content, relaxing back into the soft lounge.

*end of flashback*

"Hell nah I am definitely the better kisser." Hyunjin remarked while slouching into the cushions, scowling at Felix while rolling his eyes. Felix wasn't any different as he stared at Hyunjin with a dirty look before replying with a comeback that he was very much proud of again.

"You literally kissed a DOG and bit leeknow's toes." Felix smirked while staring at him for a great reaction, emphasizing the dog. Felix shivered disgustingly at the image of kkami licking Hyunjin lips as he could literally have a nightmare just from thinking about it. What made it even more worse was that Hyunjin wanted his dog to do it again. 'God he's so weird' was always Felix thinking of him ever since that incident happened.

Hyunjin only gave Felix a dirty look, not too sure what to say after Felix's somewhat true comment. Hyunjin somehow knew that the embarrassing moment of him kissing his dog was going to be brought up and he deeply regretted that it happened. Now looking back, it was hella weird of him to do but doesn't everyone do something unusual? Okay maybe not as strange as his but he could only wish that he wasn't the one that did the weirdest things out of everyone.

"I bet I could kiss someone for the first time and they would say I'm the best kisser ever." Hyunjin knew this comeback was weak but he wasn't just about to give up yet. He continued to give Felix the glower look to intimidate him, hoping that later his comeback will get to the mullet boy.

"As if." Felix mocked sarcastically, looking around the room as he felt proud his comeback was getting to the blonde.

"If you're challenging me then I am down to prove it to you." Hyunjin spoke bluntly, rolling his eyes until he felt a new presence enter the living room, tensing up as he could also feel Felix movement stop still as ice.

They both whipped their heads behind them to see an unbothered Han with his earbuds plugged into his ears, almost hearing how loud the music was pulsing through the wired headphone. Han appeared to be playing a game on his phone, his fingers tapping aggressively along the screen before the duo heard him let out a loud whine as he dropped the phone to his side with a tight grip.

Han felt gazes on him as he turned his head towards the way the stares were coming before being met with a confused pair of eyes from Felix and Hyunjin. Han stopped the music before taking the buds out while he blushed from embarrassment.

"Umm hello guys," Han said awkwardly before picking his pace back up as he headed towards the kitchen that was connected to the living room.

"I just came here to grab some food." Han finished his sentence before roaming through the packed fridge as both Felix and Hyunjin gave each other a knowing look as Hyunjin immediately removed himself off the couch while Felix sighed as he was also about to get up too.

Han rummaged through the fridge, trying to find the leftovers from last night's dinner before pouting after realizing that someone probably already had eaten it. He then tried to find something else to eat that didn't have to involve cooking as his stomach grumbled loudly. Han muttered to his stomach to wait and that it was going to get its food until he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Han pulled his face out of the fridge, seeing the popular dramatic tall blonde standing in front of him with a smile that seemed way too fake. Han scrunched his eyebrows as he faced Hyunjin while holding onto the fridge. Hyunjin fidgeted with his fingers as Han questioned his behavior subtly, signaling him why he tapped his shoulder just to stand there silently after getting his attention.