Chapter one: Reborn

Ryo pov:
The night sky was painted with stars as Akira and I lie here on the meeting place we met. The ocean once a beautiful blue laid life less in crimson. There was only silence as I spoke to Akira. Flashbacks of my childhood played through as I spoke softly to him.

Yet there was no response. I felt something fall down my face as it collided with Akira's well built chest. Tears were filling my eyes as I sobbed. The multitudes of light caressed my vision slightly. I did something that I would of thought I would never do once more. " Father please forgive me. You were right humanity was precious. Life is precious. My Akira is precious. Could you give this broken fool another chance?" I say as the words hung quietly in the air.

"My child you are forgiven. I will send you into a new time line where you will be able to learn more about love once again."  God said as he picked up the broken Lucifer in His palm. Suddenly Ryo was blacking out. Father was giving him another chance.
————————————————
Narcissa pov:
I was overly excited as my eight month old belly was going to pop soon. I was going to have a child, however Lucius does not care as long as the child is male. I don't care about the gender at all, especially after nine miscarriages.

I then felt liquid fall on the floor am I peeing? I look down to my legs and saw my water was broken.  I cried out for our house elf to grab Madame Pomfrey. The elf scurries as fast as they could. I sat there crying and in pain as the first contraption hit.

Soon there was a popping sound and Madame Pomfrey came over and instructed me on what to do. Minutes turned to hours as the birthing process went and right before I blacked out I saw a bright white light coming from my child.
————————————————
Pomfrey pov:
I was called by a house elf because Narcissa went into labor. I apparated as quickly as I could to get over there to help out the girl. I calmed her down through the process.

The birth was a success however something strange happened. The child was bloody glowing as if were not human. It's pale skin showed a hue of gold as if it were pure. It was a few moments before I realized that she had blacked out.

I set down the child and nurses Narcissa back to health. I went to check on the child again to see that it had stopped glowing. I could now see the gender of the child to tell Narcissa whenever she were to wake up. I was shocked to see two sets of genitalia of opposite genders.

I wasn't going to label it until Narcissa woke up. I cleaned and wrapped up the child on cloth and waited for Narcissa to wake up.
————————————————
Narcissa pov:
I woke up looking for my child. Thoughts ran through my head such as was my child glowing? What is the gender? Are they okay? Madame Pomfrey walks in with my child all swaddled in cloth. "What is the gender of my child?" I asked her as I could not say the word it, that was just cruel.

"Your child is intersex , meaning they have both male and female parts." She said looking at me. I looked down at my child and smiled I could not give a rats arse whether my child is male or female or both, I finally have a baby. And at that moment they woke up.

Their eyes are crystal blue like the ocean and not a harsh grey blue like my husbands. "Would you like to name your child?" Madame Pomfrey said as she gave me the name certificate.

"Draco Lucifer Malfoy." I say with a grin as I cradled him near my chest lovingly.
Thus, the child may learn to love once more.