jealousy

Y/n' Pov
______
While walking around with sundrop we decided to stop by the kitchen and make some food, while I sat at the table sundrop went into the kitchen to make food.

While sitting at the table I felt a shiver of chills run down my back "its been a while darling" the voice of moondrop such a calm and sturdy tone

"ah moondrop..why are you here..?"

I felt the coldness of his hand arrive on my shoulder "to see you of course" he winked at me, it felt oddly weird he never acted this way towards me "uhh okay.."

as moondrop sat at my table sundrop came out of the kitchen with some food. I could feel sundrop's glare on moondrop.

Sundrop came to sit down with us. We all sat there awkwardly in silence..

"sooo sundrop hows you and y/n" moondrop asked randomly

Sundrop clenched his fork "great." his words were short and with a lot of tone. "hm" moondrop said "im surpised she even said yes to you" although moondrop's word obviously affected sundrop he kept calm.

"very funny moondrop" I sat there staring at my food wondering if it could get any awkward...

I sighed and decided to finally talk "um..how's the kids-"

"y/n do you mind if i spoke to you privately" moondrop said smiling at me.

I nodded and stood up looking at sundrop "i'll be back" i worded with my mouth and followed moondrop into the kitchen.

"y/n i can't take it anymore what do you find in sundrop please i can change...IM IN LOVE WITH YOU Y/N..."

I froze stunned by his words..in love with me..? both of them..

I felt moondrop's hand slide up my waist "can we just kiss once..." he whispered

I didnt know what to do. I didnt like him touching me i wanted sundrop...

As our faces got closer I knew this was wrong i was just too scared, to confused to stop this.. before our lips touched sundrop came in and moondrop froze.

I was instantly grabbed my sundrop and he pulled me into a bear hug "y/n are you okay..?" he asked in a calm voice

I hugged him back tightly, i felt a relief when i was in his arms. "Moondrop i think it's time for you to go."

I guess moondrop wasn't in the right state of mind..his face was full of guilt and sadness as he walked out the kitchen. Sundrop didn't let go of me until he knew for sure moondrop was gone.

"sunshine, my love are you okay..?" he looked down and locked into my eyes. His eyes were beautiful the shades of yellow were so calming i wish i could stare into them forever.

"y/n..are you listening" he cupped my face in his hands, I was snapped back into reality "sundrop he tried to..." just thinking about it made me sick.

"i know i know love..but did he hurt you at all" I shook my head and just stood there in sundrops arms "can we go to my office now.."

Sundrop knew something was off something I wasn't telling him..

~Time skip~
——————
in my office I sat on the edge of the bed with sundrop beside me I leaned my head against his shoulder hoping that this is all some weird dream..

———
IMPORTANT MESSAGE PLEASE READ!!

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the support for this story but sadly it has came to an end I just can't think of more things to happen in the story, I've also lost interest in sundrop and moondrop. It was fun while it lasted but i've been working on many other pieces recently (danganronpa, hxh, genshin impact fanfics) if I do get many recommendations to continue this story I might. I love you guys !