My champion

Y/n's pov

I was sitting in the gorilla with a couple other WWE superstars watching Charlotte vs Becky vs Sasha at Wrestlemania.

This was the first time that I had actually seen my girlfriend Charlotte perform. I was sitting next to Natalya, who was my best friend since high school.

I saw Charlotte put Becky into the figure 8 and soon after the bell rang. The crowd went crazy, I saw my girlfriend being handed the new women's championship and I hugged Ric. (Pretend he didn't go to the ring and stand in the corner)

"Aww she's crying" I said and Ric also had tears in his eyes.

After a couple minutes Charlotte walked through the curtain into the gorilla. As soon as she saw me she pulled me in for a hug.

"Congratulations baby, you did it" I said which made her cry even more. The others who were there applauded her, Charlotte hugged her dad and then she interwined our fingers together and walked to her locker room.

On our way there she stopped, "hey you okay" I asked. "y-yeah I just n-need a tissue" she said.

"Aww baby come here" I said and picked her up, I opened the door to her locker room and shut it. I put her down and walked to the bathroom.

I got a tissue and walked over to her, I wiped the tears away and then threw the tissue in the bin.

I walked back over to her and cupped her face, "I'm so proud of you you know that right" she nodded, "I don't deserve you" she said.

I pulled her in for a soft kiss. "Mhm you're all sweaty" I said teasingly and she slapped my arm
playfully.

"I love you" she wrapped her arms around me, "I love you too, now let's take a shower cuz I also need one" I said.

We both got into the shower and relaxed at the contact of warm water. "Baby turn around" I said and she did, I put some shampoo on her head and massaged her scalp.

I washed her hair and she did the same with me, both of us stealing a couple pecks from each other in the meantime.

We got out the shower and changed into some casual/comfy clothes. Charlotte was still in the bathroom sorting out stuff and I posted a photo of Charlotte with the new title.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my shoulder, "watch'a doing baby" she said. "I just posted a pic of my girlfriend with her new title" she blushed.

"You're my champion you know that?" I said turning around. "Yeah I guess I am" she said, picked me up and spun me around.

A/n
514 words
Not proofread cuz it's like 2am so I'm a little tired
I have already been asked if I am going to continue with the Nat/Scarlett story and the answer to that it yes I am not stopping just yet.
Love you all
Have a great day/night❤️