Chapter 2: The Beginning Part 2

Previously...

"What I am about to tell you is a SS rank secret punishable by intense torture and then death," stated the old Hokage, before anybody could ask why Hiruzen continued "This child is the ninetails jinchuriki as well as the son of our former Hokage Minato Namikaze." Said Hiruzen, gasp were heard around the room.

"What, how is this possible. Lord Fourth was never married nor ever had a girlfriend." Stated Tsume Inuzuka. "Actually he did have a girlfriend Tsume~san." Stated Shikaku with his lazy nara tone. "Shikaku~san is right." Said Hiashi in his emotionless Hyuga voice. "WHAT! Who was it, and when did they start dating?" Asked Tsume. "Her name was Kushina Uzumaki. She was my wife's bestfriend, they used to do everything together. They were inseparable, my wife is going to be devastated when she finds out that her sister figure is dead." Stated Fugaku Uchiha. "Fugaku~san and Shikaku~san are right but we are getting off topic. I will be putting him in the best orphanage in the village. Are there anymore questions?" Asked Sarutobi, a course of no's went around the room. "Well with nothing more to talk about i declare this meeting dismissed."

POV: 4 Years later

Today is October 10th, 4 years after the ninetails attack. We see a 4 year old Naruto running away from an angry mob of villagers. 'Why are they chasing me? I never did anything wrong, nor ever disrespected them, so why?!' Naruto asked himself. Eventually Naruto tripped over his feet and fell into an alleyway, "Ha, we've got you now brat, we're gonna get payback for our family members!" One of the villagers said with a sadistic smile. "Please leave me alone, I didn't do anything wrong!" Naruto shouted in fear. "Oh please, don't try to act all innocent now you brat." As the villager stopped talking he lunged forward with a kunai in hand ready to stab Naruto when an ANBU suddenly appeared and stopped the attack. "What do you think your doing?" Asked the unknown ANBU, "Um, w-we were p-punishing t-the demon f-for what he d-did 4 years ago." Said one of the villagers with fear laced in their voice. 'The people in this village are really stupid.' after the villagers got done explaining what they were doing the unnamed ANBU knocked all the villagers out.

"P-pl-please don't hurt me mister, I'm sorry for whatever i did." Naruto said as he began backing up until his back hit the wall and then curled up into a ball trying to shield his face from any hits that might come at him. "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm here to help you." The ANBU said, but before Naruto could say anything the ANBU started talking again, "My name is Shisui Uchiha." The now named Shisui said while taking off his mask, Shisui stopped for a second to let Naruto tell him his name, but Naruto never said anything so Shisui decided that he should ask him his name. "What's your name?" Shisui asked with fake curiosity because he already knew the boys name because he was the one that was assigned to watch over him. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, Future Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato!" Naruto exclaimed as if he was absolutely positive that his dream would come true. "Well how are you going to become Hokage without any ninja training?" Shisui asked sarcastically trying to hint to Naruto that he would train him. "Well, how would I get ninja training when im not in the academy?" Naruto asked with a childishly cute face. "Well, it looks like you could use a trainer, so I'll train you." Shisui said with a huge smile. "Really?" Naruto asked in excitement. "Yes really, as long as you train your hardest, i can train you to be the strongest shinobi and reach your dream of being Hokage." Shisui said while looking at Naruto and smiling. "I will train to my max and beyond that everyday, I won't let you down Shisui~sensei."

That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Thats 683 words. Sorry I haven't uploaded but I was at a serious writers block about how to make the story go along, but im back now and hopefully I will upload either next week or the week after, but anyways guys it's ya boy Natsu-Anbu signing out, peace :)