I then smiled annoyed "Have you forgotten what happened in the AU underswap back then? I almost wanted to kill all of you in a few seconds if not for I could control my killing intent." I said.

he then was silent for a moment then turned his face the other way "you get the points too." I heard him mutter softly.

I smiled happily hearing that then I realized that the position of the two of us were still like that made me blush a little and immediately got up while coughing a little, I then looked at my hand which was bleeding quite a lot "wow a lot of blood came out but I don't feel dizzy at all." I thought.

I then healed my hand wound with a little magic after that I looked at the killer who was watching me from earlier, I then sat beside him while looking at him "why are you here?" asked killer.

"...that's because I feel a negative aura from you that I can feel when I'm in my room." I answered.

he just nodded then we were both silent then I opened my voice "killer... why do you look like you don't like me?" I asked.

I then saw him slightly flinched at my question "what ..." he mumbled in surprise.

"why do you.. look like you don't like me at all?" I asked nervously.

then i heard him exhale "... i don't hate you or anything... it's just ..." said killer.

I looked at him gently "just what?" I asked.

"Seeing you makes me remind myself of someone and the memory of being with him before he finally died." he answered.

"Did he mean his (m/n)?" I thought.

"I guess so... it seems he still remembers what he did to (m/n) him earlier." say (n/n).

I nodded then I saw him who was hugging his blanket with a little black liquid coming out of his eye sockets "what is that coming out of his eye sockets?" I thought.

"That's Hate..." Swap replied.

"hate? why does it sound familiar to me." I thought.

"Do you still remember the black thread that was in your soul when you lost your memory?" ask swap.

"Yes ... don't tell me if the black thread is hate." I thought with a pale look.

"Yep!! but don't worry, it seems like Chara's hate is not completely affected by you at that time, it must be because of the two of us coming." say (n/n).

"Not completely? what do you two mean?" I asked.

"We'll explain if the three of us are alone." say (n/n).

then i stopped talking with swap and ( n/n) because i felt something on my shoulder made an account looking at my side, killer was asleep on my shoulder with the blanket covering his body.

"Looks like he's too tired." I thought with a smile.

I then put the killer's body on his bed and covered it with the blanket he was wearing after that I came out of his room slowly so as not to wake him up.

after leaving the killer's room I went towards the kitchen because I was hungry while walking towards there I heard a voice like someone talking from the living room, out of curiosity who I chose to peek from the gap in the door of the room.

Inside there I saw Cross and along with other skeletons I didn't know were talking about something that made them both laugh, I who saw that couldn't help but smile at the friendship of Cross and the Skeletons who looked close.