Arrival at Tokyo-to

The cold crisp air of Tokoyo-to gently breezes through the city and greets the three vigilantes stepping out of the car onto the cold, wet concrete streets of Shibuya Terminal. They close the door behind them before the Wood Oak City police car dashes off toward the streets of Dogenzaka Hill.

Blaze glances up at the cloudy blue night sky, staring at the stars peering from behind the clouds. She makes no movement to stop the sprinkling rain from above to drip down on her face as she moves her silky brown hair behind her shoulders, letting the droplets caress her cheek before falling to meet the ground below. Axel glances at her, sharing the same somber expression present on his partner's face. He sighs and slides his hands into his pockets.

"It's about Adam, isn't it?" Axel speaks, breaking the moment of silence between the three of them.

Blaze snaps out of her trance and looks at Axel, nodding her head. Skate, Adam's baby brother, looks between Axel and Blaze as he moves under one of the various platforms to shield himself from the falling rain.

"I'm sure Adam's going to be fine, guys!" Skate says with a tone of optimistic hope. He hugs himself, feeling chilly from the rain and wind. "We're already closer to finding him! I don't know what they want with him here in Japan, though..." Skate's eyes look to the floor in thought. He was never really taught about the Syndicate back home, never even knew it was a thing until they had broken into his home and kidnapped his big brother.

Skate frowns as he recalls the events in his head. The sound of windows shattering as they broke in, the tussling of Adam fighting them off accompanied by the breaking of picture frames, vases and furniture only to be quieted to silence after the thud of what Skate presumed to be Adam's body as he fell to the kidnappers.

Skate covers his eyes with his hand, sighing. "If I hadn't been hiding under my bed like a dumbass, maybe I could've helped him... And maybe Adam would still be here..." He muttered with a quiver in his voice.

His train of thought was broken by the gentle pat on his shoulders. Skate looked up at Blaze, gazing at her sympathetic eyes with his own regretful ones. "I know how you feel, Skate." She spoke softly, "I promise you none of what happened was your fault. We're going to get Adam back, and everything will be okay." Blaze hugs Skate with a comforting squeeze.

Skate hugs her back, "Thanks, B..." He smiles.

"No problem..." She pulls away and stands back up, giving him a gentle pat on his head and smile before looking back up onto the near empty streets. "We need to find a place to stay for the night..."

"Yeah," Axel runs a hand through his hair, "Murph booked us a hotel, it should be somewhere around here in Shibuya..." Axel examines his surroundings, sucking his teeth before beginning to walk along the street. Blaze raises an eyebrow and follows while Skate skates behind her.