Looking at his knife, Yu Dong was scared to pee his pants and cried out for help. He didn't expect things to develop like this. That Wu Qingcang was really a monster. He saw it with his own eyes, but when he said When he told others, everyone didn't believe him, so he wanted to scare the little monster, then cut off his nails and showed them to show that he didn't lie, but he didn't expect it to turn out like this, Seeing the fierceness on the face of that little monster at this time, it doesn't look like a fake, it's a real knife, he found it from his father's cabinet, who will save him, woo woo... he doesn't want to die!

    Several other people were also frightened by Wu Qingcang's actions, and stood at a loss.

    Wu Qingcang took the knife forward without hesitation, but a sudden sting made him stop and turn around.

    I saw Xiaohui pulling out the knife from his back with trembling hands. Seeing Wu Qingcang looking at him, he was so frightened that he didn't hold the knife and dropped it.

    I don't know who turned his back on his sobriety, and shouted: "Kill a man, run away..."

    Together with Yu Dong on the ground, they all ran away as if there were ghosts chasing them from behind.

    Wu Qingcang sat on the garbage and threw the knife away, frowned and touched it with his hand, and the sticky blood stained his hand.

    The next day was the Saturday school holiday. Du Xiuran woke up early in the morning and had breakfast with his mother Liu Ying. Liu Ying said to go to the school to see Du He and asked Du Xiuran to keep the door at home. After returning by car, she would go straight to work, and at noon I won't come back, there are boiled eggs in the pot, and I leave it for Du Xiuran to make lunch.

    Liu Ying walked on the front foot, and Du Xiu then put the four eggs in the pot and half the pot of millet porridge with things, put on the cotton coat and went straight to the broken factory.

    The sky was cloudy, and the weather forecast said that there would be rain and snow at noon today. When Du Xiuran went, the uncle was setting up a coal stove at the door. It's warm in the house.

    Du Xiuran went over to greet the uncle on purpose. The uncle was very happy to see him, so he hurriedly pulled him into the room to keep him warm, and then Du Xiuran took out the eggs for the uncle to eat, and the uncle ate one with boiling water.

    There were a few roasted sweet potatoes on the hot stove. The skins were browned and fragrant. The uncle picked up a rotten one and stuffed it into his hand. Du Xiuran hurriedly waved his hand away. He knew that sweet potatoes were the uncle's breakfast. I don't have the habit of snacking just after a meal.

    The uncle asked him: "Xiao Ran, why haven't I seen you for a few days?"

    Du Xiuran said embarrassedly, "The school has exams, so I don't have time..." The

    uncle said that learning is good, and children should study hard and improve every day. Only have a chance.

    Du Xiuran asked casually, "Master, is Wu Qingcang here?" The

    master lowered his head and turned over the roasted sweet potatoes and said, "That boy, it seemed that he jumped over the wall last night. You said he had a door and jumped over the wall without going astray, so he wasn't afraid. If he broke his leg, a child without a mother is not good, oh, I didn't see him going out in the morning, maybe he's in the house."

    Du Xiuran warmed his hands and stood up and said, "Then I'll go take a look." The

    uncle nodded and said go ahead.