The flashes stopped and revealed three figures floating in the sky.

Guy 2: These are birds!

Woman 2: These are planes!

Many people: NO! (the camera moves towards the three figures until their entire bodies are revealed) These are the Powerpuff Girls!

Narrator: Yes indeed. The reason why this city is special is because of our perfect little girls who protect it from crime and the forces of evil! Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup; the Powerpuff Girls!

 The reason why this city is special is because of our perfect little girls who protect it from crime and the forces of evil! Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup; the Powerpuff Girls!

Blossom: (proud and confident) Don't worry, citizens, we're here to save you!

Mojo Jojo: (from the robot to the girls using a loudspeaker) Ah, Powerpuff Girls, I knew you would come here! Yes, it is my intellectual and genius brain of mine that thought of you coming here to save those pathetic citizens!

Mojo then said some complicated stuff about predicting and related stuff.

Blossom was with her arms crossed and frowning; Bubbles had a thoughtful expression and put her hand on her chin; Buttercup was just confused.

Mojo Jojo: Nevertheless, I will destroy you Powerpuff Girls and rrrruuuuullleeeee the wwwwoooooooorrrrrlllllddd! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Blossom: Let's get 'em, girls!

The Powerpuff Girls flew at the robot, and the fight began. Mojo Jojo hit them in their charge towards a building wall. The girls rubbed their heads.

Buttercup: Argh; Lucky shot!

Blossom: We've got to find its weak spot. Bubbles, you and I will do it. Buttercup, can you distract him?

Buttercup: Sure can do.

Blossom: Alright, girls, let's turn this robot into a rust bucket!

Bubbles and Blossom flew low to circle around the robot and Buttercup straight to it. She then stopped in the air.

Buttercup: Hey, Mojo, the zoo just called, and they want you back with the monkeys! They brought a lot of bananas too!