"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I hear Steve question, I see him stood at the door of my room. 

"Steve Rogers if you ask one more time I swear I will kick that pretty ass of yours." I warn him, he smiles before walking to me.

"You think my ass is pretty?" He chuckles lightly.

"Obviously."

"You know I'm just worried, this is your first mission alone."

"I won't be alone, there will be other agents."

"Okay, your first one without me."

"Alright Mr Clingy." I tease.

"Told you I can't lose you again."

"And you won't, you're stuck with me." He wraps his arms around me.

"Good." He kisses the top of my head. "You're not wearing the necklace that I got you?" 

"I don't want to lose it, it's too special to me."

""You're cute." I grin.

"I know. Now, I'm afraid I have to go. I'll be back later." I pull his face close to mine and give him a quick kiss.

"Before you go, can I ask something?"

"Sure."

"Are we together again? You know with how we are with each other?" I think for a moment before smiling.

"I'd like that." He smiles.

"Well, then tomorrow I'm taking you on a date." 

"Yes sir." I salute him. "Seriously I need to go, the car is outside." With that I leave.

           A few hours later I was at a building just outside of New York, it didn't look abandoned but this is where they got a lead for Hayley. Other agents were covering the exits while I carefully make my way in by the entrance.

"Are you sure this is where the lead is?" I say into the radio, surely she wouldn't be here.

"Yes ma'am." A voice replies, I'm not sure which agent it was.

"All right." I sigh before entering the building. "Hayley?" I call out. "Hayley please. You're surrounded, you can't escape. I need to make sure that you're okay." Still nothing, I shine a light into a room. "Hayley, please."

"Leave me alone." It was her, wow. I didn't expect that. 

"Hayley, please come home." 

"You shouldn't have come here." I begin to follow her voice.

"I came to bring you home."

"No." She appears in front of me, there's something different about her but I don't know what.

"Hayley, your family is worried sick about you. So am I, we all are." Her face changes a little bit.

"Is he worried?"

"He? Who?" I knew the answer as soon as I asked.

"Steve. Is he worried?" Oh Hayley, sweet Hayley.

"We all are." I try.

"No. Is Steve worried about me?"

"I don't know." I truthfully answer.

"He should be worried about me!" He anger begins to show.

"Hayley."

"No! Steve is the perfect match for me, not you." I notice her eyes turn green, literally green. Oh shit, what's happened to her.