Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Mom! Hi!" CeCe said brightly. "Don't 'hi' me Cecilia." Georgia said in a serious tone of voice. "Where's Rocky?" She asked panicked. "Right here Mrs. Jones" Rocky said barely above a whisper. Georgia proceeded to walk over to the bedside and kneel down next to her daughter. "What HAPPENED?" She asked alarmed. Rocky opened her mouth hesitantly to speak but CeCe beat her to it. "Mom, remember 4 weeks ago, Saturday January 20th? "Since when are you so exact?" Georgia questioned an eyebrow raised. "Since that day's important" CeCe answered. Rocky gave her a look that said "what are you Doing?" CeCe shot one back saying "helping YOU." Rocky nodded for her to continue. "Anyway, that day you thought We were at Dina's for a sleepover correct?" CeCe clarified. "Yes..." Georgia nodded her head, unsure where CeCe was going with this. "Well... We went to Darren's party. "You mean that blonde from Shake it Up? Where I forbid you to go?" CeCe's mom asked. "Yes." CeCe ignored her mother's slack jaw expression and continued. "Anyway, there was drinking involved. It was all so tempting and when Darren offered us one- Rocky opened her mouth to say that it was Deuce who in fact offered Rocky hers. CeCe glared at her and she shut it immediately and listened as CeCe wrapped up the story. "We took it. After one it was hard to stop and being 17 our alcohol intolerance level is low. So after about three we where technically hammered. We all, Deuce, Harrison Rocky and I did many things; some of which were foolishly done and we aren't proud of to say the least." "So can you explain to me Cecilia Grace Jones how Rocky ended up in the hospital from all of this!?" CeCe cringed at the mention of her full name. "Well, as I previously mentioned, we all did things we weren't proud of and well..." CeCe trailed of too afraid to speak as she spied her mother's facial expression. CECILIA GRACE JONES! Tell me NOW!" Georgia thundered; causing the two girls to flinch. "Well Rocky was admitted to the hospital yesterday. When you were out. She had intense and severe stomach pains so I called an ambulance. "Well! There is no visible signs of injury.... So that means... Stomach pains..." Georgia put two and two together. "You mean to say that Rocky is.... No she can't..." Georgia trailed of at a loss for words. "Mom. Yes Rocky is pregnant." CeCe stated and braced herself for the worst. Every one was silent for a minute then Rocky spoke. "Mrs Jones.. I don't know what to say... Just that I was stupidly naive and I'm sorry" Rocky hung her head in shame. "Raquel Blue!!! HOW the HELL do you expect ME to tell your parents?" Georgia screamed. "I'll tell them Mrs. Jones. "YEAH you BETTER!" Georgia breathed in and out trying to calm herself down. "who's the father?" She finally asked. "I-I-I don't know" Rocky stuttered. I don't even remember what happened that night." She finished and burst into tears. "Mom can I stay the night? CeCe whispered. "Georgia glared at her. "Mom! Look at her! Can't you see she NEEDS me right now!?" CeCe exclaimed. "Fine. If Raquel can come home tomorrow I'll pick you both up in the morning." Georgia said and rose to her feet. "Thank you mom!" CeCe hugged her. Georgia was less enthusiastic about the hug and didn't hug back. She just pried CeCe's arms off her waist and walked out. Both girls watched as Mrs. Jones left the room until they could no longer see her in the thick crowd of doctors and nurses.

*12 hours later* CeCe's POV:

I spent the entire day at the hospital. We are now going to bed. "Goodnight Rocky" "Goodnight CeCe" she smiled for the first time that day. I laid my head down on the pillow and closed my eyes. We spent the whole day watching our favourite show besides Shake It Up. Pretty Little Liars. That, let me tell you, is emotionally exhausting.

*3 hours later*

"DEUCE!" Was what I woke up to. I looked over at Rocky who seemed to be talking in her sleep. "It's him! It's him!" She squealed sitting up. Her eyes were still closed. "Creepy" I thought to myself. I shook her awake. "Rocky!" I yelled.

*Rocky's POV*

(*=her dream*)

* I felt myself get pulled into a room. The walls were pink and it had a queen bed adorned with a flowered duvet. I knew this room from somewhere. The person pulling me along led me to the bed and pushed me down lightly. We began to strip our clothing and I scooted further up the bed. He came up also and once he positioned himself over me I looked into his eyes. A flirtatious and seductive grin was etched on his face. I looked into his eyes and realized who it was. The face of the Latino was none other than Deuce Martinez* I felt myself being shook awake. I opened my eyes to find CeCe staring down at me concerned. Her red hair tickling my face. "You where talking in your sleep." She stated. I bolted upright. "The father." Was all I managed to say. "You where saying..." "DEUCE!" We both shouted.

CeCe's POV:

Rocky began to cry. "We have to call him NOW!" I exclaimed rushing to the phone. I dialled the numbers with my shaking hands. "CeCe! Are you ok!?" Deuce asked alarmed. "and Rocky?" He added after a beat. I mentally smiled. "HE Cares about ME!" I mentally celebrated. I cleared my throat. "Yeah, we are fine but Deuce..." I began. "Yeah?" He asked, his voice cracking. "Uh," I looked over to Rocky who looked like she could be sick. "You tell him?" I mouthed. She shook her head vigorously. I took that as a no. "Your... The father..." I finished. "I could here something on the other line; like a spit take and then some rustling. "I'm coming over there" he stated then the line went dead. "Deuce? Deuce?" I hollered. "He hung up." I observed. Rocky just buried herself under the covers. I sighed. Just then I heard a slam and looked to see a door being flung open, in a seemingly urgent matter. "Deuce?" I questioned hesitantly. "CeCe!" He ran up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and he let go abruptly.

His eyes glazed over as he spotted the conspicuous lump under the covers. "Rocky?" He whispered. "Yes" I replied. He responded by walking over to the bed and began talking to her. Ever so slowly, Rocky began to peel the covers back.