The Mirror Prophecy (Sorry for updating so much) - Prolouge

THE MIRROR PROPHECY

(DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ ) (My brother told me to leave it in and I'm mad at him still)

PROLOGUE

8 YEARS AGO...

Across the snowy plains, a pale blue, purple dragon was stumbling in the snow. She is desperate to get to the Great Ice Cliff. The one large royal blue egg that she was holding could not freeze until she got there.

The Icewing-Seawing war had been going on for a while and the Queen had decided to surrender. She has a plan to give a gift to the Icewings. After decades, the royal Icewing bloodline would be restored.

Time seemed to slow as the messenger cautiously crept up to the Great Ice Cliff one step by one. It was unbearably cold and both the egg and the messenger were shivering. She looked down at the eggs. Come on Abyss. Don't let the egg freeze. You can't let it freeze, the messenger thought. It shouldn't freeze.

When she finally stumbled to the Great Ice Cliff, she knocked as hard as she could on the enchanted icy wall. It sounded like a bird pecking on water.

Almost immediately, an Icewing flew over. He almost fell out of the sky when he saw an enemy just casually sitting there with an unusually large egg that was not an Icewing. That couldn't possibly be a Seawing trying to return a twin Icewing egg. It was a Seawing! The messenger saw the Icewing scout starting to hiss up a plume of frost breath and shouted, "NONONONONONONONO I have good news!!". Before she could say anything more the Icewing cut her off.

"There is no good or bad news. There is only death." He hissed.

"Queen Churn has been wanting to end the war for a long time," The messenger said with haste. "She found out that the only thing you Icewings want is your animi. You know, because Foeslayer happened. But anyway, I have the twin egg. Someone sensed that they were twin animi."

"That is good news!" The Icewing said, immediately forgetting to keep his face cold and stern. "Queen Galapagos will want to see you immediately."

The thought of 'Galapagos' made Abyss snicker slightly, earning her an icy glare from the Icewing. "Seawing, if you're tricking us then the war will not end until every last Seawing is dead. Do not make fun of the Queen's name. It's a type of majestic animal."

The messenger nodded and asked if she could get over the Great Ice Cliff. The Icewing nodded and flew away to go get something.

It felt like hours after the Icewing flew back and gave the messenger the Gift of Diplomacy. The messenger felt cold scales against hers as he slipped the wristband onto her and then they both flew over the Great Ice Cliff.

As the messenger followed the Icewing scout to the palace, they encountered the guards. "That's a Seawing, yellow snow face. An enemy." One of the guards hissed, pointing at the messenger.

"Moonstone, 3rd Circle." The Icewing scout announced, ignoring the guard's insult. "I have a message for Queen Galapagos."

"A twin Seawing egg?" The second guard growled. "How does that benefit the Icewings?"

"You'll see," Moonstone replied calmly. "You can follow us if you want."

Both of the guards growled and they decided to follow Moonstone. The Seawing messenger followed as well. She noticed that the Icewing guards had necklaces with 4 or 5 rings attached to them.

In the Icewing Palace, the Seawing tried not to gasp. A tree with several branches holding many glowing globes shimmered into sight. Moonstone saw her and nodded, "That is The Gift of Light, made by an animus long ago named Frostbite."

One of the Icewing guards told them, "We'll go ahead and tell the Queen so she can be ready for you two."

०_*+ ↭ +*_०

When Moonstone arrived in the throne room with the Seawing, they received cold stares. The messenger was surprised that the twin Seawing egg was still warm, despite being in the Ice Palace.

The Icewing Council was staring at her. She couldn't tell what they were thinking because the Icewings stared at her as if their faces were made of ice. No one said anything, but they all bristled at the sight of her. The messenger could sense a strange aura of unfriendliness was shouting, "Icewings are superior to all no one is better than this tribe." and, "What is this Seawing doing here with an egg. They are our enemy"

Abyss tried not to give the Icewing Council a provoking frown.

"Queen Galapagos," Moonstone said significantly.

"Approach." She said from across the room.

Abyss barely managed to hold in a snicker was, when the Queen took one look at her and her and exclaimed. "Son of a blowfish!"

The Queen instantly regained control of her emotions and set her face like a statue again. It wasn't until Moonstonekicked her in the shins that she realized that everyone else in the room was bowing. The Seawing bowed too. Only slightly because Queen Galapagos wasn't her queen.

"A Seawing has arrived in our Ice Kingdom and⎼", Moonstone started but was cut off by the Queen.

"Is she not an enemy? This is war! What does she want from us? Why is she carrying a twin Seawing egg?", Queen Galapagos questioned suspiciously. "You may speak, Seawing."

"Queen Churn has decided to surrender," the indigo, sky blue Seawing started carefully. "We want to negotiate for peace. She has offered a Royal Seawing Egg to the Icewing Bloodline. We believe the twin egg might have twin animi."

She finished the sentence a bit more quickly as she clutched the egg closer to her. As the Seawing looked up from the egg she could see the Icewing council was staring at her more intently, intrigued.

"How can you be sure the egg has a twin animi?"

"We have our ways."

"Remove the messenger from our presence while we talk."

"Of course, your majesty."

Abyss was led into the hallway to wait. After four and a half eternities, Moonstone came to fetch her

"The Queen and the council have come to a conclusion."

"What?"

"You'll see"

Abyss was readmitted back into the Council's chamber where she waited while the Queen waited for another eternity for dramatic affect.

"We accept your peace negotiation," she said.