7. no mercy

Hey, guys!!! I'm sorry it took so long to update. I missed a week of school and I had to make up all of my quizzes and tests that I missed and I didn't have time to update. Anyways, have a great day <3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Are you kidding me!" Tory exclaims at practice. All of us are huddled over looking at the poster that says the new date of the tournament.

"Guys! There's nothing to worry about. We have a good team. It's the other dojos that should be worried," Kreese says.

"It's true. Compared to Eagle Fang and Myagi-do, we're way more prepared to fight. So, we honestly shouldn't be worried," Robby says. He's right, we're way more prepared to fight than the other dojos. We also have way more girl fighters compared to the other teams.

After I got changed into my gi, I partner up with Tory to do some drills. When it is time to circle up for fights, Kreese calls on me to fight against Kyle. We get into fight positions. When Kreese told us to fight, Kyle attacks first. I quickly block him and attack him back. I try to punch his face but he grabs my hand tightly. He won't let go of it so I kick him in the stomach and he lets my hand free. He falls down onto he's knees. He gives me a nasty look and gets back up. So, we start again. I attack, he blocks, and then he attacks me again.

"Stop playing so innocent," Kreese says annoyed. "This isn't how you'll win a match at the tournament." I looked at Kreese when he said that, and Kyle saw I was distracted and used the perfect opportunity to kick me in the face. I fall to the ground instantly. I manage to get up, even though the room is spinning quickly and it is hard to see where Kyle is actually standing. A second later, Kyle approaches me and head butts my face. I don't fall down, but I hold my nose in agony.

"Nice, Kyle," Kreese says.

"What the fuck? I was distracted and head butts aren't even allowed!" I say in anger.

"I told you to not play innocent," Kreese says. Robby approaches me and looks at my face.

"I'll help her get cleaned up," says Robby, and we both walk away to the bathroom.

"Gosh! Sensei and Kyle are both so pathetic," I say harshly. Robby takes a paper towel and presses it gently against my nose.

"Allison-," he starts. "Don't be mad with me, but Kyle's move was a perfectly fine move... I mean, he took advantage of the opportunity when you were distracted. And head butts are a good tactic."

"Are you serious, Robby? It's literally an illegal move. How is that perfectly fine?" I say confused.

"It's just- I don't know how you did things in Chicago, but at Cobra Kai, we don't show mercy," he says. I am beyond shocked at his words. I take the piece of paper he's holding and throw it in the trash. "Wait, you're still bleedin-"

"I'm fine," I say annoyed. I'm about to leave the bathroom when Robby grabs my wrist and turns me around.

"Allison. I don't want you to be mad with me," he says, looking into my eyes. I scoff and walk out the bathroom door. I grab my clothes from the changing room and head straight out the door of the dojo. I get on my bike, but Robby runs up to me and stands in front of me.

"Robby, get out of the way," I say.

"Allison. Why are you mad over that one stupid fight? It's not even a big deal," he says, holding my hands that are resting on the handle bars of my bike.

"Robby, remember what I told you about my tournament in Chicago?" I say. "I just- I want to fight fairly, ok?"

"I understand, Allison. But not everything is fair in life. And I mean, our motto is litterally 'no mercy,' so you need to understand that here we fight like that," he explains. I remove my hands from the handle bars so that he's not holding them anymore. I honestly can't believe him right now.