Chapter 1

Hii everyone !!

NOTE: DIALOGUES WILL BE IN HINDI !! HOPE U ALL WILL NOT MIND...

Let's start !! Hope u will like this one too !! Starting this chapter from last episode of aladdin for the people who had forgotten the episode ...

The marriage rituals were all done.. Aladin  blindfold Yasmin and take her to their room...the room was well decorated !!

Yasmin smiled to Aladdin seeing the decorations and he blushed in return

Yasmin smiled to Aladdin seeing the decorations and he blushed in return ...

Aladdin : hame toh yakeen he nahi ho raha hai chorni ki  hamara nikah ho chuka hai !! ( While picking her up in his arms)

Yasmin : Kyu so rahe the kya jo yakeen nahi ho raha hai.. waha Mai thi tum the qazi Sahab bhi the !!

Aladdin : Nikah hua nahi ki jagda shuru !! ( While making her sit on the bed) kuch mahine toh ruk jati...

Yasmin : Nahi ruk sakti !! Begum aase he hoti hai ..

Aladdin : Acha !! Sahi khel Gaye ..

He noticed that Yasmin was wearing her shoes which help her too walk on the wall ..and he started laughing ... Yasmin make a grumpy face seeing his reaction ...

Aladdin : (while pulling her cheeks ) arey tumhari inhe adao per ham Fida ho chuke hai !!

Making both of them laugh !! He made her sleep on the bed ..

(Imagine this bgm while they were having words with each other )

Aladdin : Bas ham filhaal ke liye ye he dua karte hai ki kuch din bas ham aur tum !! Naa koi kala chirag Naa koi toota hua Tara Naa he koi khatra !!
_______________scene change__________

Somebody make kala Jin again come out of the chirag

Kala Jin : Ahhh !! Kya hukum hai mere aaka ka !!

______________Yasdin side______________

Aladdin : (going nearer to Yasmine but somebody knock now the door he made a grumpy face and Yasmin chuckled seeing it ) uhhh !! Ham bata rahe hai tumhari behen pinjare mai rehne wali hai aur chulbul bhi !!

He opens the door !! And Yasmine sit on the bed

Aladdin : Jinu tum iss wakt yaha kya kar rahe ho !!

Jinu was looking tensed !! Aladdin asked.

Aladdin : kya hua sab thik hai na !?

Jinu : bhai ek mushkil aa padi hai !! Chaliye na ..

Yasmine gets up from the bed Aladdin move his gaze towards her !!

Yasmin : Chalo !!

The trio comes out of the room and with the help of kaalin they went out of the palace !! After 5 to 10 minutes they listen the shout of the crowd ...they both see toward each other ...

Yasmin : ye awaj toh bagdad ki aawam ki lag rahi hai !!

Aladdin  : haa kaalin !!(guiding the kaalin to go towards the noise)

As soon as they reached near to place they saw ......

Cliffhanger !!!

Sorry for late but was very very busy with school assignment ...
This Chapter refreshed all our Aladdin memories tell us your situation too..
Next chapter will be out soon ..
Thanks for reading this chapter!!

Your authors
Ria and Pawani
Meet u soon