C.2

Erish you have a meeting this afternoon with the big bosses.

Who will attend the meeting Gail? Lumingon ako sa secretary/bestfriend ko i've been with Gail since that incident. She is the one who put every little piece of me together.

All the board members and the newest branch manager. Gail gave me an awkward smile.

Don't worry Gail I can handle them, I won't let them put me down like they did before. The Erich they have known is long goned.

I gave Gail my sweet smile before facing the glass wall. I can see the big buildings and the beauty of the city but I can't appreciate it. All I can see is those persons face. Those person I hate the most. I promise myself that I will make them pay big time. Everything they have now I will get it.

No one knows that Micaela Augustus is Erish Montego the girl that they tried to kill four years ago. Surely My sister Betina Montego and his lover Kayle David Marquez will be shock that the CEO is no other than me.

My hands are shaking because of what I am feeling right now. If only I can kill them with my bare hands I would, but its not enough to kill them I want them to suffer more than I suffered.

Erish. Gail whisper.

I'm sorry Gail I know you don't want to see me like this but I can't just let go.

It's been 4 years Erich you are fine now so why don't you just forgive and forget.

NO! I won't forgive them Gail I won't let them just go after all they have doned to me.

A single tear fall at marahas kong pinunasan. Galit na galit ang nararamdaman ko ngayon kaya ako naiiyak.. Gail just hug me tight. Just like before she can calm me. I always feel safe whenever she does that.. Gail just signed.

Sorry pero hindi ko kaya na hindi makaganti Gail.

Erich you know that I am just worried, Ayaw ko na dahil sa gagawin mo masasaktan ka nanaman, Your like a sister to me and I don't want you to be hurt again.

Don't worry Gail I won't let them hurt me again for the third times.

Inalis ko yung pagkakayakap niya sakin. And show her that I am no longer the girl she picked up that I am already strong.

*

Lahat ng nadadaanan ko parang tuta na nagbabalikan sa mga cubicle nila. I smiled to myself I know why they are like that sinabi na sakin ni Gail parang nababalutan daw ako ng nakakatakot na aura kapag naglalakad lalo na kapag hindi ako ngumingiti. And I'll like to stay that way.

I gather all the confidence I have before entering the board meeting room.

Lahat ng tao sa board room have their eyes in me. I look at them one by one finally after how many years nagkita din kami ng magaling kong kapatid. Kung katulad siguro ng dati I would laugh at her shock reaction. So magkatabi pa sila ng magaling niyang lover.

Good afternoon Gentlemen and ladies I'm sorry to keep you waiting. So let's begin.

Kita kong shock parin si Betina but kayle don't give any reaction well his still a very good actor after all.

E-erish Betina utter. Nakaramdam ako ng panginginig but I won't show it to her.

I smile to her.

Sorry? Who are you calling Ms. Montego? I smiled politely.

Erish Alam kong ikaw yan!!! Betina start to shout like crazy. Kayle's trying to calm her.

Nagbubulungan nadin ang mga staff ng board.

I think you are mistaken Ms. Montego, I am Micaela Augustus the wife of the late Rafael Augustus, and the CEO of PC. Look maybe you skip your lunch you can go eat your lunch and come back later Ms. Montego.

Parang nakakita ng multo ang reaction ni Betina and I like to see more of that in the future.

The show only begun. I said in myself.

BETINA POV

Kayle did you see that it's her!!! I keep shouting but Kayle just keep silent.

Kalye what the hell why can't you answer me! D*mn!! I look at him with so much anger.

Betina your just over reacting, Erish is dead we both know that. He dont even bother looking at me.

Are you d*mn blind kayle it's her, I know its her!! Why did she come back? She is good being dead!! I want her dead Kayle!!!
I look like a crazy bitch but I don't care. I hate Erish so much!! She is the last person I want alive..

Betina! I felt my skin hair stand kayle cold voice giving me so much to be scared of. I know him so much and this side of him is what i hate the most. I look at him and I felt more scared his black aura surrounding him.. His brown eyes turn dark..

I'm sorry Kayle but you cant blame me..
I said before shutting my mouth.

You know I will protect you Betina. He said with his cold voice.